Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you KI for the flashback :)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
So I discover (through facebook no less hehe) that the test server is up and running. While my subscription expired yesterday (Thursday), I had bought crowns earlier this week. So i knew based on that I'd be able to use the test server. Follow the link, download it, install it. Try to get in, get an error. Try again, and I'm in. (I'm suspecting the error was simply a time out between me wanting to log in and the server downloading the stuff to my computer).

I read through the release notes, as requested, and immediately go to see Merle Ambrose, who hands me a box for delivery.

Off I go on my quest for the pets! And then I got an 80's flashback laugh (and a song stuck in my head LOL). West Ende Girls and Pet Shop Boys? ROFL I had to explain it to my son, and then for giggles, I downloaded the song (legally of course). Thank you so much for that :) I noticed that the NPC's who spoke vocally had British accents, as well :) Not sure if it's the whole British theme going on, but it fit in perfectly.

Played a few games, which I am lousy at at the moment (thank you pain killers for a very painful kidney stone!), so I am hoping the test server stays up through the weekend, so I can play the games clear headed :)

the only thing I forgot to do was equip my new pet, and instead had the old pet you get for your level 48 spell :) It wasn't gaining experience, and I couldn't figure out why LOL Then I switched, and went "Duh!"

So thank you for this. The humor, the addition, everything, all the work you put into it. One of the few bright spots in my day yesterday (and today) of kidney stone pain :)

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
LOL This game makes refrences to MANY things. :D

Like a Krokotopia quest called Tomb Town! (tomb town... toon town....get it?)

Oh, and the Wizard of Oz....

And lots more...I just can't remember them now...

Man, this game is great!

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 45 Balance/Ice

P.S. I made my own reference for the game.... a Life wizard named...

(DRUM ROLL PLEASE)

Sierra Mist!

LOL

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Haha,

The wolf pet thingy from Grizzleheim
(Please dont correct me I know what it its, i forgot it's name)

It does the dance thriller from
Micheal jackson's song.

I posted this in the test realms
too :D

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
I already have the song, LOL. I did a double take when I saw one of the West End Girls was named Dusty -- I thought it was Dusty Springfield. Would've been cool since she did a song with the Pet Shop Boys.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I laughed until I thought that my stomac would BURST, when my pig started doing the moon walk!!!!!!!!!

My husband looked over my shoulder and was like, "uuuuhhhh okay???"

I CRACKED UP!!!!