Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyclops needs pants

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Any one else notice that you can see up a cyclops skirt? It's a little gross, so i think they need to give him a longer skirt, and maybe some body armor so i dont have to look at his bare chest and stomach. Also, Gobbler, when he farts on you, it's absolutely repulsive. i understand it's meant for a bit of humor, but perhaps they can make him use an attack that doesnt make me want to look away every time

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
paladin429 wrote:
Any one else notice that you can see up a cyclops skirt? It's a little gross, so i think they need to give him a longer skirt, and maybe some body armor so i dont have to look at his bare chest and stomach. Also, Gobbler, when he farts on you, it's absolutely repulsive. i understand it's meant for a bit of humor, but perhaps they can make him use an attack that doesnt make me want to look away every time

Farting is natural. Deal with it!

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
paladin429 wrote:

Farting is natural. Deal with it!

Yeah It's a 100% Natuarl Attack

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
paladin429 wrote:
Here are some opinions.

1. Cyclops DO need pants not skirts (unless they are girl cyclopses)

2. I kinda saw the big guy with a little skirt (like in RPGS where the big tough guy has weak monsters or the little girl has like gigantic monsters)

3. Farting is funny...but poisonus. My friends eat too many beans :?

Defender
May 29, 2009
yer mean. CYCLOPSES AND GOBBLERS HAVE FEELINGS TOO! EVEN IF GOBBLERS JUST LIKE FOOD! Plus I'm Myth. Buuut I guess giving cyclopes clothes wouldn't be too bad

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
paladin429 wrote:

Hey, just be glad ALL of the attacks are like Gobblers.
I'm glad i zoomed through CB. :D :D :D

Pat Bloomglade
lv 32
adept ice