Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm+Myth? Why?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
anyone else think that it is a little messed up that just because storm and myth are the only ones with out opposites that we have to be stuck together? I am looking for an explanation for why storm is opposite to myth , even if you have to make it up i still want just something I can go on to keep my sanity. So please post a response.

P.S. I just noticed during this post! The board now has SPELL CHECK! now i will never have to deal with checking my spelling manually again!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
zoromon42 wrote:
anyone else think that it is a little messed up that just because storm and myth are the only ones with out opposites that we have to be stuck together? I am looking for an explanation for why storm is opposite to myth , even if you have to make it up i still want just something I can go on to keep my sanity. So please post a response.

P.S. I just noticed during this post! The board now has SPELL CHECK! now i will never have to deal with checking my spelling manually again!
I asked this too but i realized something.

Did you notice how myths...

Cyclops jumps out of GROUND.

Troll hits GROUND.

Minotaur comes out of GROUND.

Earthquake is self-explanitory

And how storm...

Most of their spells are SEA and SKY related.

Ground doesnt get along with sky and water like 7 monkeys with 6 bannanas.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
FlipFredBurger completly right oh and dude congrats on finding the spell check button...

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Myth is the past, and imagining.
Storm is thinking of logical things for the future. that's the way i learned it from talking to the trees, teachers, and reading the books in each school. You can never do enough of THIS kinda homework and where is the spell check button?

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
Myth is the past, and imagining.
Storm is thinking of logical things for the future. that's the way i learned it from talking to the trees, teachers, and reading the books in each school. You can never do enough of THIS kinda homework and where is the spell check button?

Yeah I said congrats but never actually found spell check...

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
well if you notice this fire and ice are opposites (hot and cold) death and life are opposites so whats left? balance myth and storm balance well is balance no opposite so then you only have myth and storm

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
2gd4u wrote:
well if you notice this fire and ice are opposites (hot and cold) death and life are opposites so whats left? balance myth and storm balance well is balance no opposite so then you only have myth and storm
this is exactly why I wrote this post. just because myth and storm are the ones left over doesn't make them opposites. I say that FredFredBurger was the closest to what I would call "A good explaination" with the thing about myth being like earth and storm being air/water. Still my storm person cant help but feel sad that KI would cut him (and my myth guy) out of the loop .

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
EROSION!!!!!!

Troll whacks ground
Cyclops jumps from ground
Humongafrog lands on Earth
Minotaur's 2nd attack attacks using dirt
Earthquake is obvious
2-headed-dog-thing crawls from ground

Erosion is when Water or Wind removes Dirt

Also, the Humongafrog vomits pieces of Storm Shark

ANSWERED BY KYLE FIREFIST!!!
And a little help from the Friendly Necromancer's site

Squire
Jul 08, 2009

I thought i saw wizard hats in the vomit! LOL

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
2gd4u wrote:

well the truth is that balance doesnt have one particular opposite but it has three, life, death, and myth, since it is the combonation between all the elements and it to needs an opposite its a combination of the spirits

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
zoromon42 wrote:

I think it's like myth is pleasant and all and storm is sizzling. You see what I mean? It's kind of hard to explain. :? :?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
EROSION!!!!!!

Troll whacks ground
Earthquake is obvious

the 2nd minotaur attack uses air, and the 2 headed dog is orthorus

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
I think i know why
life-death
fire-ice
soo.....
there is storm and myth left(not included balance)
so storm must go with myth

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
windy91316 wrote:
I think i know why
life-death
fire-ice
soo.....
there is storm and myth left(not included balance)
so storm must go with myth

again. I DO NOT LIKE THIS EXPLANATION! no offence to you but i dont feel that is a good reason to put myth and storm together. that makes me feel like no one cares about storm or myth because they didn't want to give a real reason why they are opposites so they decided to stick the two together and forget about them. that's like having a dance and putting two people together that have nothing to do with each other, and telling them to dance. sorry about the example but that's the best i could think of

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
EROSION!!!!!!

Troll whacks ground
Earthquake is obvious

hmmm ok i think this will do for now :D but i am still open to ideas!