Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

..:Help! Myth Player Marleybone Trouble:..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I have the Kennedy the Klaw quest, but I can't beat him and his minion! Can you help? Any school is fine. My name is Miranda MistHeart, Level 28, Realm: Torrence. Tell me if you can help.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
sorry, but the only people that can help you is another myth wizard who also has that quest.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
goldenchic99 wrote:
I have the Kennedy the Klaw quest, but I can't beat him and his minion! Can you help? Any school is fine. My name is Miranda MistHeart, Level 28, Realm: Torrence. Tell me if you can help.
Me being a GRAND myth. I have some things to say.

1. I dont have any other wizards that did a lot of quests (besides isiah spirtthorn) And i would have to say myth have the hardest quests in the game.

2. Here are some tips coming from a Grand myth:

-Get kraken, pixie and tower sheild treasures cause you will need them when they dont show up and you will need one

-Get a cyclops or golem minion. DO NOT USE A TROLL He will just spam cyclops and troll

-Get a storm wand

-If the golem and cyclops dont work well for you, buy a sprite or collosus minion

-Keep some converts in your deck

-If all of my tips dont work for you, get up to lvl 33 where you learn minotaur, If you add converts to it, it will be like a metal tank vs a newborn kitten

Hope this helps :-D.

Andrew lvl 50 myth :-)
Isisiah Spirtthorn lvl 11 Balance :-)

Delver
May 31, 2009
if you have a myth quest it is a solo, so shield, set your blades, keep your health high then attack. use your minions

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Thanks guys. Andrew, could you help me in that battle. It's quite hard and I tried once again to beat him, lacking in luck.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
goldenchic99 wrote:
Thanks guys. Andrew, could you help me in that battle. It's quite hard and I tried once again to beat him, lacking in luck.
I'd love to but we need to have a time and whatnot.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
goldenchic99 wrote:

I'm sorry to say he probably can't help you. Once you do teacher quests, you can't go back to do it again with someone else. Many sorcerers ask me to help them with balance's 48 quest, but I'm afraid that I can't. You need to find someone with the actual quest, not someone who DID it once, or it won't work.

Community Leader
goldenchic99 wrote:

i just finished this quest. one tip: get a level 50 storm henchmen . you need crowns to use him. when in battle, go to the crown shop > go to henchmen > select a storm henchmen. having a henchmen really, REALLY made it super easy to fight.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
goldenchic99 wrote:

I'm sorry to say he probably can't help you. Once you do teacher quests, you can't go back to do it again with someone else. Many sorcerers ask me to help them with balance's 48 quest, but I'm afraid that I can't. You need to find someone with the actual quest, not someone who DID it once, or it won't work.

actually you can, i have helped people with the orthrus quest before
and i would be glad to help too
just give a realm, date, time, and area

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
henrysoohoo wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
goldenchic99 wrote:

actually you can, i have helped people with the orthrus quest before
and i would be glad to help too
just give a realm, date, time, and area

No, you can't. He is on the Stun spell quest, not Orthrus. Orthrus did not have you go to any area that isn't accessible by other wizards. Kennedy the Klaw is inside a building that is only accessible by Myth wizards, and only those who have the quest to fight them, not those who have already fought them.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
goldenchic99 wrote:

Hi! I can help you if you want. I have the same quest. Yes I know that is hard. I'm Level 30 and my wizard name is Diana Raven, and I am myth.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Oh and if I cant help you ,buy with crowns a Level 50 storm henchmen. he did mostly all the work! ;)