Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for the ghost of Sylvia Drake

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
OK i know i more than likely wont get an answer from her ghost but, is sylvia can talk she can cast spells right? So if she is life why doesnt she revive herself

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
um when we fight duels we don't die when we are defeated, we get sent back to the commons. If we are fighting and there are other players with us we don't get sent back right away, but stay on the battle field dazed.
If you are dazed, another player may heal you, and you are able to continue fighting again.
Since players don't ever actually die, there is no revive spell.
I am not sure what happens with monsters, they don't stay on the battle field when defeated. Some appear to die while others disappear, or seem to get knocked unconscious.
The death school is almost able to revive things... I am sure that you will agree, animating a dead thing is not the same as bringing it back to life.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
zebulous wrote:
um when we fight duels we don't die when we are defeated, we get sent back to the commons. If we are fighting and there are other players with us we don't get sent back right away, but stay on the battle field dazed.
If you are dazed, another player may heal you, and you are able to continue fighting again.
I am not sure what happens with monsters, they don't stay on the battle field when defeated. Some appear to die while others disappear, or seem to get knocked unconscious.
The death school is almost able to revive things... I am sure that you will agree, animating a dead thing is not the same as bringing it back to life.
But still! She appears to be perfectly capable of doing everything the living can why doesnt she continue her life and i am sure she could revive herself cause she is the MASTER of life

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
bravevline wrote:
zebulous wrote:
But still! She appears to be perfectly capable of doing everything the living can why doesnt she continue her life and i am sure she could revive herself cause she is the MASTER of life

True you have a point...

Survivor
May 14, 2009

Although she was a master of life magic, it was only possible for her survive by keeping a tiny shard of her animating qualities, when she died of her magical illness, the only way to keep her life was to reduce her to the status of the undead, via necromancy.

sincerely,
Quinn moonflame

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
gerabaldi wrote:

Although she was a master of life magic, it was only possible for her survive by keeping a tiny shard of her animating qualities, when she died of her magical illness, the only way to keep her life was to reduce her to the status of the undead, via necromancy.

sincerely,
Quinn moonflame
who told you that? and even if its real all i have to say is, so