Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help with grand master gear!!plz help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
to start off i have a fire wizard that is a grand master.i olnyy have the boots and hat though.but i have five other grand masters on the way.so if anyone knows where to get the grand master gear for all the schools except myth plz let me know.any help would be very much appreciated (spelling).plz and thank you. :D

p.s. i dont hate myth the game wont let me creat a character for every school.so all myth wizards plz dont be affended.

much apreciation (spelling)
-megan.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
ily254 wrote:
to start off i have a fire wizard that is a grand master.i olnyy have the boots and hat though.but i have five other grand masters on the way.so if anyone knows where to get the grand master gear for all the schools except myth plz let me know.any help would be very much appreciated (spelling).plz and thank you. :D

p.s. i dont hate myth the game wont let me creat a character for every school.so all myth wizards plz dont be affended.

-megan.

Well I am having the same problem while I am not fire still... Oh and happy Earth Day!!!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
ThePieMaster wrote:
ily254 wrote:

-megan.

Well I am having the same problem while I am not fire still... Oh and happy Earth Day!!!

check the bazaar and click on usable for which ever you might be looking for ie: robes, blades, helmets, and such.
there are also bosses you can fight 3 times and get good drop items.
oasis aka scarlet roseflame
grandmaster myth

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Look on a fan site! the admin wont tell you first off. they will suggest a fansite too go to wizard101central/dragonspyre/boss guide

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
OH!!! I just defeated Malistare and got the storm robe YAY!!! So I would just defeat Malistare a bunch...

Survivor
May 17, 2009
oasis8 wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
ily254 wrote:

-megan.

check the bazaar and click on usable for which ever you might be looking for ie: robes, blades, helmets, and such.
grandmaster myth
i have to disagree cause they don't sell grand master stuff at the bazaar and fight malistare until you get the fire tunic i am a lvl 48 but i go and verse malistare all the time with my friends i get gear that i dont need ( for example a life tunic or whatever) and try to sell it at bazaar and it says no auction

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
icangetyourecon wrote:
oasis8 wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
ily254 wrote:

-megan.

grandmaster myth
i have to disagree cause they don't sell grand master stuff at the bazaar and fight malistare until you get the fire tunic i am a lvl 48 but i go and verse malistare all the time with my friends i get gear that i dont need ( for example a life tunic or whatever) and try to sell it at bazaar and it says no auction

i agree with you^^^ you cant buy them from the bazaar and you cant sell them there either.but you can sell them at a hat robe and boots shope for some money.better then it just sitting in your bank unless you have a character of that kind. but thanks for the help =]
-megan

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Ok guys I am making a post so look for it, Maybe they will sticky it. Lets hope so because it is going to take a lot of time....