Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Misclicked in the friend window

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
When I was trying to trade one of my friends, I hit the "Ignore" option by mistake. Unfortunately, at that moment, they logged off, and now I am not sure if there's any way to fix this problem. In the future, there should at least be a cancel option when you press ignore; he was a very good friend.

P.S. Robert Willowtail, if you see this, reply.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Sorry when you do that well if you press "Don't Ignore" there not your friend anymore

Jack Jade Adept Balance Wizard Level 29

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
When you open your friends list, there are arrows near the top that lets you get to all friends, groups, and ignored. On the ignored list you can click on their name and un-ignore them.

Historian
May 15, 2009
i know how u feel
i accidentally misclicked ignore on my best friend and it took me 3 months to get her back on my list because i had to search youtube for her user and have her help me
but the reason it took 3 months was because she never got on

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
zeusthedog wrote:
When you open your friends list, there are arrows near the top that lets you get to all friends, groups, and ignored. On the ignored list you can click on their name and un-ignore them.

He is not asking how to un-ignore. He's saying how you can't re-add friends you accidentally deleted. Yes, this has happened to me to. :(

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I hate when that happens. Once i removed my brother and had to wait a coulpe days because when it happened he was offline and i kept forgeting to tell him lol. Another time that happened and I still dont have them on my list. I would search but i forgot his (or her) username. ( I'm not to good at remembering things.) This one is quite strange. I removed my best freind who I actually know, forgot to tell him , and now we got into like ten huge fights and hate each other. :| Weird huh?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Is it even possible to find old friends on the game? I mean, like, once, for some unknown reason, my BFF online deleted me. Now I can't find her! And I miss hanging with her. How do you find old friends? P.S. Tiffany Redsword, if you are reading this, reply and maybe we can meet again.