Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weakness and mantle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Ok all enemies have these two spells and we have to use training point for it not cool so something gots to happen one kingsisle removes these spells from enemies and have only balance enemy have it or kingsisle should give it to all wizards without getting it with a training point.
If you agree with me pls comment

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I think they're kinda cool
But it would be better if when the enemies that casted them (like the bosses that use back to back weaknesses :x) it costed them a pip.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Yo, there are necklaces that give you two cards of those spells. The necklaces may be found in the bazaar. The weakness necklace is nightshade's choker. I forget the name of the black mantel one. In this fashion all wizards do indeed have access to those spells.

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
heartwalker1 wrote:
Ok all enemies have these two spells and we have to use training point for it not cool so something gots to happen one kingsisle removes these spells from enemies and have only balance enemy have it or kingsisle should give it to all wizards without getting it with a training point.
If you agree with me pls comment

Hey HeartWalker,

Perhaps your frustration stems from the fact that you have not received all of your training points yet. I know that on my Grandmaster Ice, I have learned all of my primary and secondary school (Storm) spells. I have also gone and gotten Elemental Blades, Elemental Traps, Reshuffle, Stun Shield, and Death shield. (don't recall which require training points)

All this, and I still have 5 training points left to spend. They're just sitting there, not being used. I don't see a problem not having enough training points to train on the spells that you want to have for your wizard.

Perhaps there are just more quests that you need to complete to get all of your training points? Have you completed all of the Prospector Zeke tasks in all of the worlds? That's 6 training points right there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 17 (Journeyman Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 10 (Initiate Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 7 (Apprentice Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 5 (Apprentice Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 2 (Novice Sorcerer)

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
TyRoberts wrote:
I think they're kinda cool
But it would be better if when the enemies that casted them (like the bosses that use back to back weaknesses :x) it costed them a pip.

If you want to get that "weakness spell" go to the baazar and go to amulets. They have that spell there. But I warn you it may be exspensive. Or you can go to mooshu. Go to the boot shop and there will be a weakness spell that comes with these types of boots, but they cost crowns just a little tip I would give you to help you out