Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

more training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
There are so many spells that would be cool to have but not enough training points. It would be nice if you could also buy training points though using crowns or gold or something like that.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
I am always low on them too. It really stinks to have only one point all the time. :( My question is, how do grands get points because they are level 50 and you get training point every five levels and that is the highest level so ya

Jesse Storm Gem

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
i1ikepie wrote:
I am always low on them too. It really stinks to have only one point all the time. :( My question is, how do grands get points because they are level 50 and you get training point every five levels and that is the highest level so ya

Jesse Storm Gem

they do traaining point quests (zeke and others that i dont know)
or they just dont learn new spells

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
i1ikepie wrote:

Jesse Storm Gem

Hello Jesse,

I am very new to this game, so I can't give you lots of information, but I have been on here long enough to have worked my Ice wizard up to level 50. You have to forgive my old mind and lack of memory, as I can't recall exactly where all my training points came from.

I just know that I have been very diligent to do all of the quests that I can find. Not just the ones that are handed to you in the story line. Like Prospector Zeke quests, for example. There is a Prospector Zeke quest in each world. Each one will give you a training point. That's 6 training points right there.

The trick is that you need to complete the lower level Zeke quests before the other ones become available.

My Grandmaster Ice currently has all spells for the secondary school, as well as a few from a third, and he still has 5 points sitting around waiting to be used up.

So be diligent young wizard and complete all of the quests you can find. You will surely find the training points you need.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 17 (Journeyman Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 10 (Initiate Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 7 (Apprentice Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 5 (Apprentice Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 2 (Novice Sorcerer)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Merle gives you one. (meet the professors)
Zeke gives you one per world (6)
One each level 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50
18 total at this time.

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
once you reach lvl 50 and have completed all the zeke quests and the begginer quests that give you a training point, you will have enough training points for all the spells in two subschools, including your school's spells that equals a lot of spells, you just have to keep working at it, you can't expect instant gradification. in the end it's worth it. Make sure you pick two subschools you really like, because the further you progress the more it costs to get your training points back. So you're kind of stuck if you dont have money for crowns.