Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Storyline- my edition

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
*Quest with expierence to fit the challenge, now normal level expierence
**Not supposed to know what this is quite yet
***Item recieved but not to backpack, or as an item
****Actian that is described by detail voice, not as a cutscene or action

Chapter 1-Arrival
Merle Ambrose has a quest for you, which is to defeat the Kraken. After this is acomplished, you return to him*, and you must go to Marleybone because Smogger has been disturbed, and is terrorizing Marleybone, and you must defeat him*. Then he says to defefeat the Storm Lord, because he has the last piece of the puzzle**. After this is accomplised, Merle tells you to speak with the triton statue in Unicorn Way. The statue tells you that what you have done is good, then gives**** you a wild-bolt sword***, and tels you to return to Merle. Merle tells you to talk to Lady Oriel, who can help find our way to the world that he has been seaking**. Lady Oriel examines**** the the sword, and tells you that Celestia is in the distance. After you return to Merle, he tells you to talk to Gamma to confirm this. Gamma looks**** at the spiral model, and tells you that this is absoloutley true. Ambrose then says that you must talk to Orrick Nightglider and Grubb (after defeating one, they talk to you). After this, he tells you to speak with all the teachers and trees in Ravenwood, so that you can learn what they know about Celestia. He then instructs you to speak with Bartleybee, who tells you to speak with Ashley, and the DS death tree. Ashley know nothing, but the death tree does. He says that the key to Celestia lies in Marleybone, in the museum. After talking around and getting the key, you return to Merle, who tells you to go to Celestia (about time huh?)

Thanks for reading, give me any suggestions ON THIS CHAPTER, NOT ON CHAPTERS TO COME, and again thanks for reading!

***Chris Dusksword-level 50-Sword Saint***
***Connor Dragonrider-level 36-Sword Saint***

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
well isnt that a little long.... i mean all the other worlds, all you have 2 do is beat that world. I am not sure if i want to do all that stuff to get to Celestia

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
Defender
May 28, 2009
soccergoal7659 wrote:
well isnt that a little long.... i mean all the other worlds, all you have 2 do is beat that world. I am not sure if i want to do all that stuff to get to Celestia
ya she's right. I mean I would think it would be pretty simple or linked with the dragonspyre story. Also yellow i read your comment on my plot, i probably WILL make a better version that could happen

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
That seems too confusing. I mean it doesn't really make sense to me. And what stormlord. I haven't seen anything in the game with the game. Plus fighting the kraken I don't get either because if everyone is like a grand why do they need to fight something in wizardcity.
But that is just my opinion.