Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

siding with malistair or other factions

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
i was just thinking but i feel this would add a huge twist to the game but what if we where able to pick sides when we make our character i for one

actually wanted to side with malistair just thought that would be cool and if some of us sided with malistair then we could have war with thoughs that chose ambros and in doing so you could creat battle grounds for both factions to fight one a nother

i for one get sick of the same old story join the good guys get gear and beat the bad guy to tell the truth i wanted to join the wherewolves in grizzlehime

i realy do hope you guys add a vampire faction and pit them aginst the wherewolves i would so side with the wherewolves and depending on the faction you side with you can become a wolf or vampire that would be awsome pleas any one shair your thoughts on this topic

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
That is a really cool idea! I can add on: when you do defeat malistare,a spell is casted upond hold you any YOU become the new Malistare!

Hannah Dragonsword

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
i like it too but i think that you can be a vampire, or some other huminoid creature on this game (OH by the way ya spelled werewolves wrong and those savage beaver type creatures aren't werewolves)

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
OMG! that is the best idea ever! I was thinking it would be cool if you could pick what world you came from

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
well that would be awesome
problem is what would the main story line be for malistaires supporters? would they kill merle ambrose? what about the monsters they fight? they cant just fight merles supporters. maybe they can fight some of the people in the worlds' commoms as bosses or things like that? plus where would they fight the monsters they have to fight? new places and dungeons would be needed to be able to allow people to pick sides. what if someone wanted to be neutral? what would they do?
sry bout all the questions
but id love to be evil (i guess good in malistaires perspective) and fight with malistaire
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster pyromaniac i mean pyromancer
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 healer

Hero
May 19, 2009
why would they add a vampire faction? Grizzlehiem is done, no need to add anything to that giant lame side quest of a world.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I heard about this idea on Ravenwood Radio!

:P Exchange students would be a WHOLE lot of fun! :) But maybe not just go with the evil side as much as a different view? Like.... the crabs from Celestia, or the Kroks or O'Leary gang members?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
i think we should be able to choos races like the ghosts in dragonspyre.
the game would start with a prolog of the great dragon war and thene your character would black otu andwake up as a ghost and thne to rebuild dragonspyre you become a wizard etc etc

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Sariana1337 wrote:
i was just thinking but i feel this would add a huge twist to the game but what if we where able to pick sides when we make our character i for one

actually wanted to side with malistair just thought that would be cool and if some of us sided with malistair then we could have war with thoughs that chose ambros and in doing so you could creat battle grounds for both factions to fight one a nother

i for one get sick of the same old story join the good guys get gear and beat the bad guy to tell the truth i wanted to join the wherewolves in grizzlehime

i realy do hope you guys add a vampire faction and pit them aginst the wherewolves i would so side with the wherewolves and depending on the faction you side with you can become a wolf or vampire that would be awsome pleas any one shair your thoughts on this topic

I TOTALLY agree about getting tired of the same old story line, but right now, i'm only tired of the super noob quests. like i think only the unicorn way chain.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
The idea of picking sides is nice. But in Wizard 101 that is not the idea. That kind of action works for other online games. but Wizard 101 identifies that each of you is chosen as the storyline as being unique, special, and a hero. Its a positive action and very family oriented which I like. If we start wanting to be a part of the bad guys the story line does not hold up. Instead of a leader you become a henchman. It would be interesting to be able to have different species in the spiral and play those species. Each one having its own special positives and negatives. But the side should always be on as good.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
well for the evil story line you can side with malistair.
but secretly plan to over throw him as you grow in power to be come
the evil leader and still be aginst ambros. so in the end your still fighting malistair and are still a leader

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I would love to work with Malistair. I really want to be part of the bad guys!
Sariana1337 wrote:

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Yea it would say GOOD OR BAD if you choose bad you get to be those tutoiral minions XD

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
That would by REALLY AWESOME. I always wanted to play an evil Charakter! But sadly, it will never happen. It would make a huge twist in the game... but siding with Malistaire would be so fun.... AHH! I'm beating up myself!
*Sigh*
We all have Dreams, don't we?

~Jessica Starrider and Haley Moonwhisper

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
If this game is so family oriented, why not just make a separate game edition where you play as the evil guy? Wouldn't that be safe enough?????