Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please KI, I'm begging you!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Please, my friends at KI, I'm begging you for one simple boon... such a minor, minor addition to Wizard101, that many players would not even notice it, I beg of thee, o great designers of such a fine, fun game, to please, and as soon as possible, grant us this one prize... The prize I speak of? Well, it is nothing other than an in-game clock! A simple, graphically pleasing and accurate timepiece conveniently located somewhere on the game interface where it would not interfere with regular gameplay. Perhaps underneath the social button, with a function that would allow it to slide down when the window was opened? It would be a wonderful addition, allowing those of us with working lives to keep track of time while relaxing our evenings away, adventuring around The Spiral, and perhaps could even be enhanced, to allow parents to monitor and limit their children's time playing. Perhaps setting time limits, after which the child would be forced to log out? It's an idea! And here's how it could work, even without a "server time" to base it off of! It could function by simply pulling the time from the in-OS clock! Thanks for listening! I realize that this probably sounds a bit sarcastic, but I am not trying to be sarcastic in my praise, I do think KingsIsle and Wizard101 are respectively a great company, and great game! My writing style is just a bit... odd...

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
I agree, an in-game clock would be a MAJOR boon. I have repeatedly stayed up all night playing, unaware of how late it was getting until I my room started to get light again! My first day I kept playing all night and then it occured to me that "gee, it's starting to get crowded in here..." I looked at my cell phone and realized "well of course it's getting crowded, it's now 10am Saturday!" ~_~* I felt pretty stupid for staying up so late, but I was having so much fun that I didn't want to put it down!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Well i doubt they will do that sense, first off, you can turn off your full screen and just look at the time there

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010