Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Limit: Friend Requests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
In the privacy settings, you can reject all friend requests. All very nice, but sometimes I don't want to block ALL friend requests, just some that are outrageous. You get far too many of those level ones who can't chat asking to be your friend in the arena. I think that there should be a way to reject all friend requests from people below a certain level. It may seem very rude to put that, but it would really help.

Another possible solution would be to limit the number of times a specific person can click "Add to Friends" on your name in a given amount of time. With some people you can click no a dozen times, and they keep coming until you either Ignore them or switch realms. Why should I have to live with this when there is a simple solution?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Maybe just borrow the cooldown timer code from teleporting/crafting and set it for 5 mins between friend requests? Therefore, with a 5 min timer, you'd be more careful to select people who would say yes.