Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Items Disappearing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
I was at my Balance house, as many of you know you now can use a rug and square metal platform to keep going higher. Well I was going for the highest one then, I was out of site from the house. Well then I was going to make it go higher by laying a few jellybean crates on it I put 3 their and they all disappeared can someone help me I know it doesnt seem like much but they all cost me 400 coins per crate so thats 1,200 coins I lost if any of you have any ideas what to do please post

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
bdawg99 wrote:
I was at my Balance house, as many of you know you now can use a rug and square metal platform to keep going higher. Well I was going for the highest one then, I was out of site from the house. Well then I was going to make it go higher by laying a few jellybean crates on it I put 3 their and they all disappeared can someone help me I know it doesnt seem like much but they all cost me 400 coins per crate so thats 1,200 coins I lost if any of you have any ideas what to do please post

if it wasn't that high you might have accidently put a rug under the floating rug and picked the rug that was on the ground WITH the rug that was floating on top of it that had the crates.

though i never saw this happen so i am not sure