Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Discussion on Wizard101 Updates and More

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
This is a thread is about many things. I would like to discuss updates and a few other things with you. First, I would like to say that to everyone out there a few things on everything that is happening now and on the game. I know Kingsisle is very busy making the new update for the new pets and worlds so afterward they will be able to make new updates(hopefully). Most people keep getting their cards stolen for a mount or keep whining about the price. Now is it that fair if Kingsisle lowers the price so drastically that everyone who bought it wouldbe thinking WOAH! I COULD HAVE SAVED ALL THE GOLD OR CROWNS! Sometimes they go into the sale section of the crown store. I mean everyone who already bought it worked hard or payed for crowns that help pay the people who make this game which you play. You do not NEED a mount or crown house. You simply WANT a something new, shiny, and cool that increases your speed. I have several mounts, crown houses, and many crown armor and furnitures pieces and I think the prices are absolutely fabulous. If anything I would say stay the same. Nothing more, nothing less. Now if they did make it more expensive maybe they could increase the speed or stats of the item. That would surely get lots of people to buy them. But then on to the card stealing problem.

Many people nowadays are complaining about how they keep getting their cards stolen. Once again you do not need these items. They simply are WANTED. But I will make this solution for this and put all the possible outcomes.

1.Make a trade where you can trade mounts and cards at the same time so you buy it for yourself and then trade it. The worst outcome would be that you get a mount to trade to someone else than the person you are trading to right now if they decide to leave.

2.Take off the trade so no more people get their cards stolen. The worst possible outcome for this would people would complain they can't trade cards to your friends.

3.Keep the trade as is. This outcome would be players are able to trade cards but most get their cards stolen.

Those are some possibilities to up the service of the trade in Wizard101.

Now to talk about the updates on the new world, Celestia, and the new pets. Many people keep talking about this but no one knows for sure. Just read all the news for when any further information comes up. Kingsisle is the best to know about this update. Wait until it comes out and then you will have all your information answered.

Now for some updates that I have thought up that I think would improve the gameplay of Wizard101.

First off I would like to suggest food. This would work as the red and blue orbs floating around that heal health and mana. You would buy food that would be stored in your backpack. The more health or mana it restores the more it would cost. Some could even upgrade stats but then it would be to much like potions. But it could upgrade speed. This brings me to an even bigger update. Please read below.

This new update would be cooking. It would be like crafting since you would need ingridients and you could cook it in your house. There would be many new quests following up this new update on Celestia. This is one of my thoughts on a future update.

My next thought on an update would be to have a flying mount. This would cost much more then the simple dragon mount even though lots of mounts have wings. They could either updates mounts or make new mounts like skeletal wryvern and griffin. They work sort of like teleportation devices in the places like the inside of Bartleby and so on. They could fly whichever world you want or to a certain place in that world. This would be a great improvement and with each great improvement comes a price. This could be the greatest price mount ever since it can do the special ability I stated above and increase speed. You could even add a card or stats to the mount. This would be the greatest mount/pet/armor in the game. Now it can't be that good but you could level it up sort of like a henchmen. That concludes this update on mounts.

Now for the henchmen. This I see is not such a big problem. Many of the henchmen do the opposite school. For this just buy whatever schools opposite is.

Myth-Storm
Life-Death
Fire-Ice
Balance-Myth, Life, and Death have a bonus against it.

But the only solution I see to this is make their decks contain more of their speciality cards or keep it that same. They could also possibly make you control their decks but that would be quite more of a challenge.

Okay thanks for reading! If you have anything to add to this please say so. Please post you opinions on these. If I have anything else I will add it to this. Follow the rules. Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
My next thought on an update would be to have a flying mount. This would cost much more then the simple dragon mount even though lots of mounts have wings. They could either updates mounts or make new mounts like skeletal wryvern and griffin. They work sort of like teleportation devices in the places like the inside of Bartleby and so on. They could fly whichever world you want or to a certain place in that world. This would be a great improvement and with each great improvement comes a price. This could be the greatest price mount ever since it can do the special ability I stated above and increase speed. You could even add a card or stats to the mount. This would be the greatest mount/pet/armor in the game. Now it can't be that good but you could level it up sort of like a henchmen. That concludes this update on mounts.

Perhaps with the new pet advancement thing, you could level the pet to make it become a mount or something like that.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Hi! Megan Grandmaster life here! :)

i just wanna say i love the food idea but i want to make it a bigger idea about it ok? lol

1: Ok so what does most schools have that you have food? A Cafeteria!! you could cook for quests and It would up your Heath but for the mana.

2: Well the mana would have a different idea like a Postions Class like all classes only this one you would have togo to to get mana, now find a teacher and blah blah blah I don't know make it gamma or something i just think it would be way cooler then playing a game for one bottle for mana.

Thats all i got but i hope you guys like it!! :) any questions plz ask! :) Thanks

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
I have an idea. You know how on wizard101 you have the elements? Well there could be more. For example, you have fire, ice, balance, death, storm, life, myth. The natural elements could be used as well. So instead of ice, have water, since water is a natural element. You could also have earth instead of life, and also have WIND as an element as well. So that way there are more choices, you would have:-

- Fire
- Water
- Earth
- Wind :)
- Storm
- Death
- Myth
- Balance. :-o

2) Another idea i have is that a wizard should have 3 forms. A form that is their human side, they should have an animal form too, as well as their own element. So this way your wizard is not boring. So you would have an animal form that can unlock certain areas without having to pay in the animal form. And your element form is just another form of your wizard. What do you think about these ideas guys?