Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shaking hand with other players (new emote)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
It would be nice if you could offer to shake hands with another player if they accept it then both char's then shake hands such as to say "nice to meet you" or say "good game" for good spotsmanship. good sports man ship is important for every body> even wizards! :D my wizard's name is John RubySpear lvl 47 (master pyromancer)

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
That would be cool.
It's like you click on the person and press shake hands. Then they get a message that says would you like to shake hands with so and so? If they click yes they shake hands!

But what if they don't shake hands?
Just think of it! I hold my hand out in friendship and they refuse to take it!
What a snob! Here I try to be nice and they just brush me off like dirt!

Person walks in.

So! You don't want to shake my hand do ya? (SLAP!)

LOL! That was a slighly changed line from a Marx Brothers movie. Hope you liked it!

P.S. I like the shaking hands idea. I say it again because it's a good idea. :D

All for one and one for all... unless it's jellybeans.... THEY'RE ALL MINE! MUAHAHA!

Annoyingly surfing the message boards,
Being funny yet sometimes seriouse,
And smiling till you slap me,
Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 44 Balance/Ice

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
biltong wrote:
It would be nice if you could offer to shake hands with another player if they accept it then both char's then shake hands such as to say "nice to meet you" or say "good game" for good spotsmanship. good sports man ship is important for every body> even wizards! :D

This is new comment I really like this idea I am the wizard Chris the life wizard at level 38 now trying to get higher and it would be really awesome to have hand shakes in game. This way the other person knows that you actually want to be a really kewl person. Oh I am a great person to get along with and i like to be kewl with everyone.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
I think it would be real cool if we had a 'hug' emote, and
we were able to ACTUALY sit on all those benches in ravenwood and
chairs in our homes and a lay on your bed emote too would be real nice
to have as well.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
NEMO1537 wrote:
biltong wrote:
It would be nice if you could offer to shake hands with another player if they accept it then both char's then shake hands such as to say "nice to meet you" or say "good game" for good spotsmanship. good sports man ship is important for every body> even wizards! :D
my wizard's name is john ruby spear (master pyromancer) lvl 47

This is new comment I really like this idea I am the wizard Chris the life wizard at level 38 now trying to get higher and it would be really awesome to have hand shakes in game. This way the other person knows that you actually want to be a really kewl person. Oh I am a great person to get along with and i like to be kewl with everyone.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
hey dude thx for the comment. :D oh by the way my wizard's name is John Rubyspear currently lvl 47 (master pyromancer)