Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone have spell catch phrases?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Ok so:

frost giant: frost/frosty (bugs me so much when people say Santa)

heckhound: bad doggy!

When I'm fighting oni(s) and when someone does helephant, I'll scream "brothers!"

when I summon an ice spell that is overkill or about to kill, I'll sing ice ice baby

when there's a cat spell I yell "kitty"

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
well, i say 'chill out' when using any ice spell and yell COW!!! when i see minotaur and BACON when i kill a pig

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
When ever I port to a fire friend in battle I say
"We hear your call, and answer, pyromancer." it's from the first fire school quest

Defender
Jun 11, 2009

ninja pigs- "go go, power rangers!"

wild bolt- green day, good ridance, my version. "yea, its something unpredictable, but in the end is whack, i hope you had the time of your life."
(good song.)

i got some others but most have been posted already.

Historian
May 15, 2009
stormzilla= FACE MY MORNING BREATH!
feint= i hope this doesnt come back to haunt me
ninja pigs= GO MY ROUND NINJAS GO!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
My Ice wizard has one for attack spells, especially Evil Snowman: "Snowball, high and inside!"

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
When I cast my Helephant I say "I chose you, BOB! Go teach a lesson!" I aslo say, in the same situation against a pig or cow, "Lets make some bacon" or " Lets make some steak" (I like meat). I say my Helephant is a great chef because he cooks and cuts (with his flaming sword)

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Whenever I cast fire dragon I say: Get them xena!

When I cast helephant I say: Revenge! or Get'em Queen ruby! (My helephant's name is queen ruby)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
When i fight and kill Malistaire, always my last three words of the match are (each in a different speech bubble) "Game, Set, Match" (I got it from the movie Hercules).

When I use a treasure card and someone calls me out for it in PvP, I say one of two things: "Some call it cheating, I call it smart strategy" or "This match would be SO boring without them xD" (as kind of a comeback and a justification)

When someone on my team uses Frost Giant in PvP and the opponents say "SANTA", I reply "Yes thats it, and someone has clearly been bad this year xD (if i had room in speech bubble i would say "Cause Santa just pwned you")"

When I am losing in PvP cause i got bolted, and then i decide to use a bolt treasure card just for the heck of it, and I happen to have a storm blade and storm trap AND feint up, and it works 8) and i win the fight (you'd be so surprised how many times this has happened to me [at least 4 times]) I say: "Well isn't this an ironic twist of fate" or "Talk about yer payback"

Suri Dragonflame-Lvl 50 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
And one more i forgot;
When I do major damage with one of meh fire spells (FIRE RULES!!) and its like really boosted, and someone says "Nice hit" I say (I know its corny) "That was hot xD"

Suri Dragonflame-know the school, know the name-Lvl 50 Pyromancer

Historian
May 15, 2009
Elizina wrote:
When i fight and kill Malistaire, always my last three words of the match are (each in a different speech bubble) "Game, Set, Match" (I got it from the movie Hercules).

When I use a treasure card and someone calls me out for it in PvP, I say one of two things: "Some call it cheating, I call it smart strategy" or "This match would be SO boring without them xD" (as kind of a comeback and a justification)

When someone on my team uses Frost Giant in PvP and the opponents say "SANTA", I reply "Yes thats it, and someone has clearly been bad this year xD (if i had room in speech bubble i would say "Cause Santa just pwned you")"

When I am losing in PvP cause i got bolted, and then i decide to use a bolt treasure card just for the heck of it, and I happen to have a storm blade and storm trap AND feint up, and it works 8) and i win the fight (you'd be so surprised how many times this has happened to me [at least 4 times]) I say: "Well isn't this an ironic twist of fate" or "Talk about yer payback"

Suri Dragonflame-Lvl 50 Pyromancer

wahh i want frost giant =( i wanna be able to say that

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
when ever i use a level 4 or higher i usually say " pass judgment, -inesrt-spell-name!" and when i use a rank seven spell i say " come forth and destroy, mighty -insert spell name!"

lucas goldheart- level 30 thaghmaturge and proud of it.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Penguin4ever wrote:
To my (ice) friend, I like to say "Go my minion, cast the weak colossus" xD

That's a little offensive, you know.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Whenever I use Ice wyvern I say "Have an ICE day!"
Lucas Drakebloom
Ice wizard
Mastermind
Level 38

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Helephant : Burn baby burn, dis k o inferno! (The filter blocks disco)

My friend's Collosus : Ice ice baby

My friend's Storm Lord : I can see clearly now, YOUR HEALTH is gone

Sunbird or Phoenix : I taught i tall a putty cat
Followed by Fire Cat : I did! I did see a putty cat!

ThE oNe AnD oNlY kYlE fIrEfIsT

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
MeCatz wrote:
Natures Wraith: If all else fails throw a rock at it.

hahahahhahaha!! that made me laugh.

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
a lot of them made me laugh

sometimes i say Kill him Sir Leo when i use helephant
Sick him boy or Good dog when I use heckhound
No bad dog when someone uses heckhound on me
i start singing fire burning when i use wyldfire (and yes i did spell that correctly)
my sis says youre going to burn the nachos when i use scald
ill say Death Note rules when i am bored and dead in arena
i think ill start saying time to deliver some bad luck when i use fire dragon

and thats all i remember
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster pyromancer
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 (take a guess most likely youll be wrong)

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Sometimes when i cast water elemental, i say "help oh mighty bob"

(my water elemental is named bob)

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
when i cast ice colossus minion i say "sup Rudy" because when i get ice colossus pet it's name will be Rudy and when i cast ice wyvern i say "scream worm scream!"

Zachary LegendHeart
lvl34
nice ice (main school) trainer of the dirt (no effence to balance it just a joke) leaf master lighting fizzleer :) myth creater :)
zilla trainer & master pet hunter 8)

i'm not makeing a signiter that long again (if my spelling is wrong sorry)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
When there is a TERRIBLE over kill, I yell, I kill you multiple times! lol
And In Pvp, I say K Thx Bye! lol it freaks ppl out. :D
Oh! and my Minion is named star :)
~Chelsea Skytalon

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
The "catch phrases" I use the most:

For Orthus i yell "PUPPY POWER!"

For Humongofrog i say "Come to the Barf Side!" and I call him Barf Vader.

For Earthquake i say " Let's shake it up!"

For the Ninja Pigs i yell "Bacon Bits!"

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Helephant against oni or gurtok - "Mine is bigger than yours!"

Dragon - "Dragon up!"

Defeated whiners in pvp - "I see dead people."

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Because I have a firezilla, and my firezilla's name is bubba. So whenever I use him i say GO BUBBA YOU CAN DO IT