Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New things for wizards to wear

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Maybe these could increase things like gold, or xp obtained from battle, increase luck for treasure cards or a rare item from battle, or opening chest. or maybe for crafters increase luck of rare item in reagents.

So far Belts, Glasses, and Socks are the only things i could come up with that work for both genders (meaning things like hair pieces for girls)

Feed back plz :D

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
I think this is a great idea. I mean, right when I read "socks", I immediately think Socks of Death. Socks that could power up your Wizard's Mana/Health. Or even give you a card. I know this may be on another thread, but you should be able to change your hairstyle, too. Maybe they could make different kinds of Hats, maybe, I don't know, headbands. Anyways, I love your idea.

Keep it up!

-Duncan Nightshade-

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Ty headbands are a great idea too, and yes i'd like to change some of my wizards hair too. and maybe their first name, too many alexs lol

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
To add to the list would be:

Face and Hats: Gas Mask, Bandana's, Goggle Hats, and Sleeping animals on head

Back: Cape, Back Pack, Balloon, and Parachute-like-item

Thighs and Lower: Seathe's for your weapons and Ankle equips(Spikes, colorbands)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
To add to the list would be:

Face and Hats: Gas Mask, Bandana's, Goggle Hats, and Sleeping animals on head

Back: Cape, Back Pack, Balloon, and Parachute-like-item

Thighs and Lower: Seathe's for your weapons and Ankle equips(Spikes, colorbands)

um gas mask is a no, maybe just a mask, like costume mask, goggle hat sweet, animals ok kinda sounds like pet
cap, comes with some outfits already, we have a backback (but it doesnt show up, maybe different styles) and and parachute? nah
Seathe's kinda cool.

Maybe wrist bands i like the wrist bands of a character in a game that is KH2 for short