Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get to mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
can someone help me? i need to know the quests i have to do in merleybone to get to mooshu can someone tell me them?

Delver
May 31, 2009
main story line is finding "baxter" this is what your doing in hyde park and chelse(?) court, then you go with baxter to the iron works, the the roof top of scotland yard to chase meowiarty through newgate prison and knights court followed by the lab. this sends you to the museum to do the two counterweights and finally big ben then you can finally go to mooshu.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
mpetersen68 wrote:
main story line is finding "baxter" this is what your doing in hyde park and chelse(?) court, then you go with baxter to the iron works, the the roof top of scotland yard to chase meowiarty through newgate prison and knights court followed by the lab. this sends you to the museum to do the two counterweights and finally big ben then you can finally go to mooshu.

that's wierd. i did that quest and i'm not suppose to be going there and it didn't go 2 Moshu. maybe it was because i wasn't suppose 2 be there 8) :|