Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
Delver
May 29, 2009
All the school themed houses are located in the crowns shop under the housing tab. They currently sell for 100,000 gold or 10,000 crowns (wish they would go on sale again).

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
From the crowns shop (you can get to it from the little crown in the top corner of the screen.) Click the house icon once you get there. The Myth Castle cost 100,000 gold or 10,000 crowns (about $20 worth of crowns.) You can also preview the house by clicking the magnifying class button and then you can walk around the house and see if you want to buy it.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
SorceressMiklai wrote:
All the school themed houses are located in the crowns shop under the housing tab. They currently sell for 100,000 gold or 10,000 crowns (wish they would go on sale again).

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

you can say that again

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Where is the crown shop to purchase a school themed house? Just a curious question

Alexandria Dragonhaven
Master Theurgist

The Players Guide is your friend.

There's a SHOP icon on your screen and it is a one stop shop that players have access to at nearly every point in the game.

When you first open the SHOP, you will see several tabs across the top, each with a different icon. Here you can shop for items on sale, gold, mounts, elixirs, bundles of clothing, henchmen and booster packs.

Once you've chosen your purchase, you will be prompted to confirm your purchase, and your payment method. Some items can be purchased for both gold and Crowns, so make sure you're buying it with the currency you wish to spend.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
I figured it out after I asked the auestion. I feel like a moran. Thanks for the help anyhow Zeke.

Alexandria Dragonhaven
master Theurgist