Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Grandmaster Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Does anyone know who has the grandmaster gear for balance? So far I have my robe (from Malistaire, Malistaire's Tunic of Torment) and my ring (from one of the Gurtoks, Gurtok Oroboros Loop). If anyone knows where I can find the rest of it, PLEASE TELL ME HERE!!!!

Thanks,
Kyle, Level 50 Grandmaster Balance Wizard

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
dsf190 wrote:
Does anyone know who has the grandmaster gear for balance? So far I have my robe (from Malistaire, Malistaire's Tunic of Torment) and my ring (from one of the Gurtoks, Gurtok Oroboros Loop). If anyone knows where I can find the rest of it, PLEASE TELL ME HERE!!!!

Thanks,
Kyle, Level 50 Grandmaster Balance Wizard

Hi. :-) I'm a grand balance wizard also, and I had the same question a while ago. And here is what I found out!

Hat: Kraysys, The Forum
Robe: Malistare Drake, The Great Spyre
Shoes: Viktor SnowCrusher, The Drake Hatchery
Wand/Sword: Silver Sentinel, The Labyrinth (as well as) Property Master, The Labyrinth
Deck: Zora SteelWielder, The Labyrinth
Ring: Gurtok FireBender, The Great Spyre
Athame: Gurtok Piercer, The Great Spyre

I hope that helps!

Scarlet EarthSong <3

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Hello, my fellow sorcerer!

You will find your hat from Kraysys in the Forum.
And if your lucky, you might get a shoe drop from Snowcrusher in the Drake Hatchery.
The gurtoks drop both ring and athame, so be sure to farm there!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Hero
May 02, 2009
You can also get a special grand ring that gives health, power pip chance and +5% balance damage from the final boss in briskbreeze tower.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I have batled Snowcrusher in the drake hatchery lik twenty times and still he has not dropped my grand boots, what is up with that?

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
I am afraid I am going to get laughed right out of here, but what level do you have to be to start collecting the pieces and what level?

Thanks,
Scarlet Spiritstaff

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
You can be any lvl to collect your grand gear but you need to wear it at lvl 50 ONLY!

Thanks have a nice day :-)

Charlie :-D