Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing names

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I'd like to know if there is anyway possible to change the first name of my wizard WITHOUT having to start him all over again from the beginning. His name is Rogan IceSword. I'd like to change his first name to David, making it David IceSword. All my other wizards already have my first name David. I think this is a feature that should be included in the game. You can change any part of your name at any time and NOT cost gold or crowns like it costs when changing a pets name. But please let me know if I can at least change my Ice grand masters name. I'd hate to start him all over just to change his name.
Also while I'm thinking about it, I do not do crafting quests but I am always winning reagents then have to go to the bazaar and sell them. Could you make an on/off button in the book that would block winning them if you choose not to? Just like the ability to turn your friends, trades and teleports on and off. Please consider these ideas and let me know. I check the forums daily and will see if there are any replies.

Administrator
I'm sorry young Wizard, but at this time you cannot change your Wizard's name or their appearance.

As for blocking the receipt of reagents, you may find you need them someday, and they do not count towards your backpack inventory. Hang onto them, should you decide to do the Crafting Quests or find an item you want to Craft, you will need them. Then if you get low on gold, you can sell them at the Bazaar in bulk and get a chunk of gold in return.

community@wizard101.com