Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The New Ideas...Good or Bad?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Well, numero uno on the list is that we may need some more schoool cards! If there is a lvl 60 surely they'll have to put in some more cards!!! I mean, we must need new cards if this is going to happen!

2. You know, people who have joined are going to be frustrated!They'll have to create a whole now account. Maybe they don't wanna spend the money to go into the places that are cool! HMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
Well, numero uno on the list is that we may need some more schoool cards! If there is a lvl 60 surely they'll have to put in some more cards!!! I mean, we must need new cards if this is going to happen!

2. You know, people who have joined are going to be frustrated!They'll have to create a whole now account. Maybe they don't wanna spend the money to go into the places that are cool! HMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About the second one... Mrs. Greyrose SPECIFICALY said that the schools are secondary only.

So everyone stop going all i wanna be the lunar school.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
zorro11 wrote:

About the second one... Mrs. Greyrose SPECIFICALY said that the schools are secondary only.

So everyone stop going all i wanna be the lunar school.

i dont think thats what they ment like if your a level 45 and your life you probably already have evry life spell so if it can go to 60 they will need more cards!!!!i think thats what they ment and tell me if im wrong

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
zorro11 wrote:

Yah, school-wise. But we are already (well, most of us) "Master of ___", so if there is more to master, we wouldnt have mastered it and the badge (we worked so very hard on) will be a lie!

And what the heck about the Grandmaster gear we worked on? It'll be sold easily at the bazaar! (Most likely)

But, heck, we can only wait......

*whimper*