Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which new school would you choose?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 14, 2008

I know that the new schools will not be out for a while but i thought it would be fun to know everybody's opinion :Dthe three schools are suppose to be
lunar, solar, and astral from what i have herd If this is true then what school would you like to coose :)

I am in a dilema, i would really like to choose astrial as well as lunar .I would like to know what everybody thinks the school's will look like :) i am excited! i wish we could post pictures up of our drawing of what the new schools will look like! :D

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Actually, its Sun, Moon, and Star. And I want to learn all schools, so I will list down my interests in perfect order to minimum.
Minimum Schools - 8
Balance - my main school
Life - protects me
Sun - I always wanted to learn Astral
Moon - Same as sun
Star - Same as sun
Fire - One of the big three powerful schools
Ice - Same as fire
Storm - Same as fire

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Defender
May 29, 2009
Moon because is sounds calm and peaceful. Don't get me wrong; it's also because I'm excited because New World+New Schools=New Spells

Defender
May 24, 2009
I wouldn't choose yet because we don't know what they hold for us wizards might as well wait. And yes these new schools are secondary and you cant make a wizard learn it as a primary!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I think the new schools are gonna be fun and yes they would ruin the balance that all the schools share,but sun moon and stars what does that have to do with the sea? yes the moons gravity does make the waves but this is under sea not above so idk what they have to do with the sea....... but i would use my training points on a little bit of every new school there is.