Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
In krokotopia after i defeated krokenhamen in the throne room of fire i got a lot of question marks on the side of my screen so i clicked them and read the dialog and it said to meet proffesor Winthrop in the alter fo kings but when i click on him thier he sais i should meet him in the map room so i go back to the map room and when i get there proffesor Winthrop is there and then he disapears. So I go back to him in the alter of kings and he still sais i should meet him in the throne room. I dont know what to do! Please advise.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
This same thing happened to me and the solution is to talk to the guy in the Map Room and then use the door of the throne room of fire and go to the alter of kings (i am pretty sure it has been a long time since i was i Krokatopia
another tip just for the entire game the bottom question mark is the first one to read)

-Thomas Deathgem
Level 41 (Master Diviner)

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I had this bug a million times!
It so annnoying!!!
It won't work now, because you probably waited more than 30 minutes, but if you do it again and get the same glitch, go back to the oasis, altar of kings, anywhere else that is NOT the throne room of fire, then go back in the map room, and the quest will be updated to where you left off. (it worked for me)
Hope this helps! :D :D :D

Hero
May 27, 2009
All those question marks means that someone else in the dungeon with you accomplished the quest first. It's just to keep all members of the team up to speed on the entire dungeon progress. Keep clicking on them until they all go away before proceeding to the next step, otherwise you WILL get confused. As you start doing longer dungeons with teammates, it will happen more often.