Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Casting spells at home

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Imagine if you could see you're favorite spells in action whenever you wanted? At your character's home you could cast an arena spell over your entire house and the surrounding land to see the leaves from sanctuary fall or the embers of wildfire fill the sky around your house. This of coarse would apply for all arena spells. Also You could summon any creature spell in your primary school to see it in action, then have it hang around untill either dispelled or you summon another creature. You could impress your friends by summoning a hydra or stormzilla right in your front yard!

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I love this idea!

I think it'd be cool to have my Death house enshrouded in a Doom & Gloom spell, and have a few wraiths walking around!

If not that, then perhaps housing items that create effects like that? Or maybe even house upgrades?

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Your a good sales person and all, but no thanks..
Emma MoonHunter, 45, Ice
Sarah RavenTalon, 23, Death
Samantha NightCloud, 8, Life
Sabrina RavenCloud, 6, Fire

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
theateam wrote:
Your a good sales person and all, but no thanks..
Emma MoonHunter, 45, Ice
Sarah RavenTalon, 23, Death
Samantha NightCloud, 8, Life
Sabrina RavenCloud, 6, Fire

I'm not saying you have to have monsters and spells all over your house if you don't want, and maybe they can include a button that excludes other people from casting spells in you house and vice versa