Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strange Occurance!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Can someone at KI help me out with this one?

Earlier this morning (about 7am) my Life wizard was in his house. He went out into his front yard and there, in the garden, was a Unicorn! It was bigger than the unicorns people have as pets, and it's tail moved, it's front leg moved some, it looked "alive". I kept clicking on it to see if it was a thing I could move, it wasn't. It was there for maybe 5 minutes, then it just disappeared.

What WAS that?!

Administrator
Many houses have 'live' elements to them to help liven up your landscape. Hope the little unicorn didn't scare you, they're there to help keep your lawn neatly trimmed. :)

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Ok, but... where did he go? Will he ever come back? I liked him.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
That sounds cool! What type of house did you have? I have the Metropolian Manor. I wonder what could happen there . . .

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Josh1128Sh wrote:
Can someone at KI help me out with this one?

Earlier this morning (about 7am) my Life wizard was in his house. He went out into his front yard and there, in the garden, was a Unicorn! It was bigger than the unicorns people have as pets, and it's tail moved, it's front leg moved some, it looked "alive". I kept clicking on it to see if it was a thing I could move, it wasn't. It was there for maybe 5 minutes, then it just disappeared.

What WAS that?!

In my Life House I have two Nature's Wrath trees in my area.......It's perfectly normal..........

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
Wow, yours stayed for 5 whole minutes? Awesome!

I am really wondering now though; Are there any more "visitors" in the other houses?

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i've noticed a live creature in my house to i have the grand fortress and this dragon ( you raise in dragonspyre ) keeps flying around my house i knew it was the one i raised cause i saw its armor the first time it went low in the sky the next time it went high in the sky then kept repeating that pattern i really like him i feel like he'll protect my army base ( moniters KI and people i wont go into detail about it )

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Do you have the cottage? If you do then a unicorn appears there all the time. I think its new because I use to have a cottage and there was no unicorn. My friend has that house and it appears there, makes horse noises, disappears, then comes back. I wish i had a unicorn...