Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for a new myth spell!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
My idea is this for a new Myth spell:

Gorgon

Comes out of a ruined temple door stares at every foe turns them to stone (Like the ice Frost Bite spell) giving Myth DoT damage (like the Fire Dragon gives everyone DoT damage) and then uses its bow and arrows to stun everyone for one round. Yes, I know Myth already has two spells that hits everyone but then again Fire has the most DoT spells and Myth does not have any. This would be a cool and unique looking Myth spell. How does this sound KI? Are you up to the task for this idea?

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
The only problem with that is they would have to make new spells for all of the schools to make it fair. Otherwise nice idea!

Defender
May 24, 2009
Defender
May 18, 2009
That is a good idea, but I agree with ThePieMaster. KI will have to make all the schools new cards, so it may be hard for them. But I do think that's a great idea! :D

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
moviebuff3000 wrote:

Gorgon

Comes out of a ruined temple door stares at every foe turns them to stone (Like the ice Frost Bite spell) giving Myth DoT damage (like the Fire Dragon gives everyone DoT damage) and then uses its bow and arrows to stun everyone for one round. Yes, I know Myth already has two spells that hits everyone but then again Fire has the most DoT spells and Myth does not have any. This would be a cool and unique looking Myth spell. How does this sound KI? Are you up to the task for this idea?
I agree with ThePieMaster, Also i think that would be overpowered if it did damage.

Do you mean like

Does ______ damage and gives DOT and stun

or

Stuns for one turn and gives a DOT

Cause if it doesnt do damage it should give 2 stuns

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
moviebuff3000 wrote:

Gorgon

i think you mean medusa i think it should hit everyone with her bow and then they get turned to stone so there stunned

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
I think they should make a new spell about typhon since in the ortherus quest it talks about him. Typhon would do 650-750 damage to everybody.
for fire the should make a volcano that does 350 to everbody but it takes off shields and charm.
For life they should make an oriel spell that does 600.
Death would be werewolf it does 618-725.
Ice they should make an yeti that comes out of an blizzard and it freezes someone with his mouth and does 510-687 and stuns the person.
Storm the should make a electicute it would be katzenstien pulling this machine that shocks that person and it would do 1000 but it acurracy is 65.
For balance they should make a spell that is like a sonic boom but it syun the person.