Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new Irish based world

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2009
k my idea of a new world would be one that is based on Irish myths and legends, with the white washed houses with straw roofes and castels. and one of the inhabitants could be the druids. in case you dont know the druids are like the old inhabitants of ireland, and they where like priests or something that could use magic. (off topic one of my teachers said they counted to four by using ini mini miny moe and if you where after moe well lets just so ) besides that hey it would be really cool. pls post some ideas for inhabitants, and places and what the places would look like :D

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
well i dont know if i can think of any thing you told me to post about but your idea can be really AMAZING! But bosses there should have a known rate of dropping satyr pets cause the irishly dance lol or maybe some satyrs could be the bad guys and are just possessed or something.

lvl 38 fire

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
conorjak7 wrote:
k my idea of a new world would be one that is based on Irish myths and legends, with the white washed houses with straw roofes and castels. and one of the inhabitants could be the druids. in case you dont know the druids are like the old inhabitants of ireland, and they where like priests or something that could use magic. (off topic one of my teachers said they counted to four by using ini mini miny moe and if you where after moe well lets just so ) besides that hey it would be really cool. pls post some ideas for inhabitants, and places and what the places would look like :D

IT SHOULD BE ACTIVATED AFTER YOU BECOME LVL 50 BECAUSE KI THOSE TINY XP FROM GH IS NOT GONNA LVL THEM UP TO 75.

Druids life
Greedy Leprechauns life (there is a big pot in the center of the place the leprechauns stay near that
Cursed Priest death
Lucky Imp (gold colored instead of sparkles gold coins)
Zombified leprechaun death (surely you figured this out)
Soul Eater death (lost soul-like)
This place is like kt half life then opposite of life half death.
BOSS

ST Patrick xD life
PRIEST LORD death