Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokenkahmen's tail.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
This may be a long explanation: I'm lvl30, trying to Krokenkahmen to get a Krocs tail for a drink for the master (Storms). I can find the Throne Room of Fire but I cannot get past the gate. I have done the other quests to get at other things in the TRoF in earlier quests. Now I seem to be required to complete those quests (scepters, etc) to regain access. Am I incorrect or just dense?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Intrepid5295 wrote:
This may be a long explanation: I'm lvl30, trying to Krokenkahmen to get a Krocs tail for a drink for the master (Storms). I can find the Throne Room of Fire but I cannot get past the gate. I have done the other quests to get at other things in the TRoF in earlier quests. Now I seem to be required to complete those quests (scepters, etc) to regain access. Am I incorrect or just dense?

Did you try both doors to the TRoF and/or switch realms? I think there may be a glitch from time to time.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
What do you mean"switch realms" and how do you do it? Never mind, once you mentioned it, I was able to find where, but kept getting the message 'not possible at this location'. I guess I have to logout to execute this option. Anyway, I have some interesting answers to my original question. I went back the the TRoF, and began to re-execute the 'find the scepter' quest just to find out what would happen. Once I defeated the Prince, I found Krokenkahmen and after I defeated him, I won two items. One was the Scepter............the other was the "tail". So I guess I had to re-complete the old quest to find my object.
I'm not complaining..... this is one of the neatest games I've found. I'm just providing this info in case anyone else has a similar problem.
Thanks for your assistance.