Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ok srsly this needs to stop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
i am really appalled by all the wizards who report others for no reason. sometimes you are doing something and out of no where you get reported. EX: i was having fun at a friends house in a competiton to see how long i could repeat what they said and someone reported me and probably said i was using foul language or something of the sort. i really dont appreciate all the wizards out there who would report someone as and act of fun. REPORTING IS A SERIOUS MATTER! this really needs to change because it isnt fun to be reported for NO REASON AT ALL :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Sarah Breeze, Adept Theurgist, Level 29

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
If it was false, you don't need to worry. You don't need to whine about it here on the forums. Because no matter how much you complain about false reporting. It. Will. Never. Change. As there is already a system in place to deal with it.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have never been reported, but have heard of an increase of people reporting for no reason. From my understanding, KI does punish people for giving too many false reports. I am not sure of the details though.

Myself, I only reported someone one time... and believe me, that person needed reported. His language was foul and his manners atrocious.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Here is another thing that needs to stop, Cursing for the sake of Cursing
Seriously, help me understand the logic of this one: Someone curses because they think they are being clever. Said person gets reported, and then goes on a rant about how everyone else is doing it!!! And they think it's ok?!?!?! :?

I'll be the first to say that i dont really care about how a total stranger acts, but really, if an action merits an action taken against you, just be mature and stop it.

And for all those who think cursing is cute, or funny, or a way of communication remember this: You will be reported, PERIOD!