Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the best way to get a group together?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
So far, the only groups I've been in seem to want my help, but after we're done with their quest, they don't seem very interested in helping me with my quest.
Any suggestions? Or is this norm in this game?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
lego869 wrote:
So far, the only groups I've been in seem to want my help, but after we're done with their quest, they don't seem very interested in helping me with my quest.
Any suggestions? Or is this norm in this game?

In many ways, what you usually find are the immature gamers, asking for help, then ignoring you, but that is what you would expect in a child's game. Look for the more amture players (usually indicated by 'adult' talk) and usually they will help when you need it and expect the same. I find I spend a lot of time helping, but never seem to ask for help.

Defender
May 24, 2009
Yeah its normal in the game, especially those who just depend on helps. People intend to call "friends" to help them out, but they dont return the favor because they dont feel like helping you out. Its just how it is, but if you have good friends then they would return the favor :D

Defender
May 29, 2009

There's a community of players out there at the site www.wizard101central.com. If you register on that site, you'll find a wealth of information about the game and also some very helpful people. There's a section in the forums for In Game Meetups. People are very responsive there and are more than willing to help. Good luck!

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
heh heh. Typical issue for mke until i figured something out. Players want an easy way to power .

So I use a little thing called Tactical Lying. Players want the gold and the xp so promise them that. I always say that and in about 3 seconds their there. They want to beat the boss and get special equipment. So promise them that but you can beat them yourself because they are eager to get it and attack randomnly.
It's not real lying just an empty promise. That no harm

Hunter Dragongrove, Lv. 50 Necromancer
Patrick Soulbreaker, Lv. 50 Sorcerer
Cody Icethorn, Lv. 45 Thaumaturge
Some Life guy, Lv. 29
Some Myth guy, Lv. 23

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
Actually, that IS lying. Lying by omission.
And I won't sink to that level.

GreyG wrote:
heh heh. Typical issue for mke until i figured something out. Players want an easy way to power .

So I use a little thing called Tactical Lying. Players want the gold and the xp so promise them that. I always say that and in about 3 seconds their there. They want to beat the boss and get special equipment. So promise them that but you can beat them yourself because they are eager to get it and attack randomnly.
It's not real lying just an empty promise. That no harm

Hunter Dragongrove, Lv. 50 Necromancer
Patrick Soulbreaker, Lv. 50 Sorcerer
Cody Icethorn, Lv. 45 Thaumaturge
Some Life guy, Lv. 29
Some Myth guy, Lv. 23