Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben question.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Er... why does Spike the Crusher have more health then Mewoiarty?

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 35 Thaumaturge
Blood of the Giants

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
zz00 wrote:

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 35 Thaumaturge
Blood of the Giants

This happens several times in the game, optional bosses being meaner than anyone else in the instance. Big Ben has Spike, just like Katz's lab had Smogger. Crimson Fields and Tree of Life have optional Boaaes also worse than the boss at the end. All of these optional seem to give good gear...

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
zz00 wrote:

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 35 Thaumaturge
Blood of the Giants

Well, it is because he is not supposed to be summoned unless you spill the milk. So whatever you do, DON'T SPILL THE MILK! Remember what to do or face the consequences.

-Anthony Redflame Level 43 Necromancer

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
zz00 wrote:

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 35 Thaumaturge
Blood of the Giants

This happens several times in the game, optional bosses being meaner than anyone else in the instance. Big Ben has Spike, just like Katz's lab had Smogger. Crimson Fields and Tree of Life have optional Boaaes also worse than the boss at the end. All of these optional seem to give good gear...
I agree with this person.

Grubb has more health than nightshade
last boss in tomb of the beiulger whose name escapes me has more health than krokopatra
spike and smogger have more health than kat. and meowiarty
youkai and akuji has more health than the onis (jade has more than akuji, not youkai)
uh...i dont know any for DS except that the gurtok in POC(plaza of conquests) has the same amount of health as malistare.