Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Horrible Glich!! Please help!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
So I have the quest to recover the Jade Handle from Ronin Mutineers in the Cave of Solitude, and I got there once, but now I can't go back! It's odd, because whenever I go through the door that takes me there, I somehow end up in the Village of Sorrow. Then I come out of the Village of Sorrow door, when I never even went in that door! Can someone please help me finish the quest or get me back to the Cave of Solitude please? Thank you so much in advance!!!! :)

~Angela BlueCloud, Life lvl 37

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
AJ0Babygirl wrote:
So I have the quest to recover the Jade Handle from Ronin Mutineers in the Cave of Solitude, and I got there once, but now I can't go back! It's odd, because whenever I go through the door that takes me there, I somehow end up in the Village of Sorrow. Then I come out of the Village of Sorrow door, when I never even went in that door! Can someone please help me finish the quest or get me back to the Cave of Solitude please? Thank you so much in advance!!!! :)

~Angela BlueCloud, Life lvl 37
Did you contact mr. Lincon and report it as a bug?

Defender
May 08, 2009
Well, beats me.The quest arrow was thinking reverse for me when I was doing that series of quests, so use your map just to make sure.