Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the best secound for life wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I was just wondering what would be the best second for a life wizard. Any and all tips are welcomed,

Thanks in advance,
Valdus Lifegiver

Defender
May 24, 2009
Go with ice, but just train up to the tower shield, very useful! And death all the way up to fient. hope this helps :-)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
As Diablo1008 suggested, train in death up to feint and Ice up to tower shield. Also make sure to get the spirit blade and spirit trap from Niles at the krokosphinx in krokotopia. You can also get reshuffle from the trainer in Colossus.

As a Grandmaster in Life, I used my training points this way and still have 2 or 3 unused points.

Many people will suggest training in storm to offset the low damage of Life. What you must remember is that at high levels you seldom cast out of school damage spells. (I know I don't). Without traps or blades and wearing all my grandmaster gear, my centaur will do almost 800 damage. Add a feint to that along with blades and traps, you can easily do enough damage to put a sizable dent in a boss's health, and if the boss is death--it will more than likely kill them. As I have been known to say while battling the death minions with Malistaire. Trap + Centaur = dead.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life.