Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what school you think Merle fits at?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I say balance but that is a really good question i wonder or maybe he is every school if you know plz post.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
His school is most rumored to be the/an unreleased school of Astrology. This class is rumor but that post with the Celestia teaser banner under it says something about "Looking to the stars".

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
skater546 wrote:
I say balance but that is a really good question i wonder or maybe he is every school if you know plz post.
There is a thread like this already. its called "ambroses element?"

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009

Heh, there are probably hundreds of threads like this. :P

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
I think it is Balance because he is a mixed type of a person which uses mostly all of the spells.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
skater546 wrote:

I would think Balance too but I also think he would be a good Life teacher because He has lived for such a long time and he could be a really good healer. ;)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
He is balance because when you choose to be balance, it says people that are balance and he was listed.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Merle belongs at all of the schools. He is not just one, but a part of them all.

Then, he would be going against a school.

Hannah Dragonsword 39 fire

Survivor
May 14, 2009
well to McNallen idk if this is true but it says merlin and that MIGHT be a different name so i think he is all of them

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
skater546 wrote:

(pr1990) I would have to say Merle fits in.......every school :-D If Merle is headmaster, then he has to know every school or he is just a wizard. That is what I think but i could be wrong. Though I don't like to be wrong. LOL

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
1. McNallen it says Merlin not Merle

2. He is probably some long lost school.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
i think pr1990 is probabally right merle is most likely to be all the schools

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I also agree with Pr because if he focased on one school, why would he bother making its oppisite.

(allthough his clothing made me think he was from the myth school :?)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The school of sit-back-and-do-nothing-while-sending-out-student-wizards-to-save-the-spiral.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
The school of sit-back-and-do-nothing-while-sending-out-student-wizards-to-save-the-spiral.

Hahaha ! Its true...

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:

I like that one, very funny, but you are correct what exactly does he do besides make the kids do all of the work.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

I like that one, very funny, but you are correct what exactly does he do besides make the kids do all of the work.
Here is the school.

The sit-back-and-do-nothing-while-sending-out -student-wizards-to-save-the-spiral school.

Specialty: standing around, twirling a staff in the air over and over

weakness: athletic sports

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

Here is the school.

The sit-back-and-do-nothing-while-sending-out -student-wizards-to-save-the-spiral school.

Specialty: standing around, twirling a staff in the air over and over

weakness: athletic sports

I bet a turtle would beat him in a race ! And I dont feel bad for him!

Defender
May 08, 2009
If he is not all the schools, then he is probably astral(new school).

(Stares at his clothes, then his wallpaper.)

Astral for sure.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I'd think Balance, too. It's just my opinion. I think it's the best school for him.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Angelocean wrote:

Heh, there are probably hundreds of threads like this. :P
Yea probably. 8)

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
HalloweenTim wrote:
skater546 wrote:

I would think Balance too but I also think he would be a good Life teacher because He has lived for such a long time and he could be a really good healer. ;)
A long time, eh? That would mean he's old! :-P

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Most likely, yea. Although I perfer stand around- doing nothing- old dude- sending out students to save the spiral.:P

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Pretty sure he is all of them but some post on is he evil said he may just be a guy standing around lol but anyways he may not have any spells.