Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what school you think Merle fits at?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
his school is probably star since the first person who posted said look into the stars

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
Definitely the school of sit-back-and-do-nothing-while-sending-out-student-wizards-to-save-the-spiral.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Wondoo wrote:
Definitely the school of sit-back-and-do-nothing-while-sending-out-student-wizards-to-save-the-spiral.

very funny!!!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
You would think he would be balance because he is the headmaster and all and balance is well the balanced class. I think he is fire because in everything fire or red is the leader. HEHE watch him be death.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
He's all the schools, but he's studying the Astral Schools (Sun, Moon, and Stars). I can't count how many times I've said this on the forums. xD

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
DEATHCLASS7777 wrote:
well to McNallen idk if this is true but it says merlin and that MIGHT be a different name so i think he is all of them
DEATHCLASS7777 is right, Merlin is a different person. Merlin is the wizard from the classic story,"The Sword in the Stone". He is the one who put the sword in the stone in the first place.

Caitlin Nightrider
Level 11 Theurgist
Undead Hunter

P.S. Not trying to be mean, but most people know that, and now you do too.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
The school of sit-back-and-do-nothing-while-sending-out-student-wizards-to-save-the-spiral.

I like that one, very funny, but you are correct what exactly does he do besides make the kids do all of the work.
Here is the school.

The sit-back-and-do-nothing-while-sending-out -student-wizards-to-save-the-spiral school.

Specialty: standing around, twirling a staff in the air over and over

weakness: athletic sports

I bet a turtle would beat him in a race ! And I dont feel bad for him!

You Know what guys...i have to believe you lol!

Blaze Deathrider 13 balance

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i think hes the sit-back-and-do-nothing-old-dude-telling-wizards-to-save-the-spiral. Man he needs to get a job. lol

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
He is in the Mysteries of the Astrolgy School. The unmarked, unassigned of Astrolgy School. Who knows maybe we will learn more of the headmaster in Celestia?

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
His school is most rumored to be the/an unreleased school of Astrology. This class is rumor but that post with the Celestia teaser banner under it says something about "Looking to the stars".

Celestia - School of Stars. That's where I think Ambrose belongs,

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Angelocean wrote:
His school is most rumored to be the/an unreleased school of Astrology. This class is rumor but that post with the Celestia teaser banner under it says something about "Looking to the stars".
I agree with you, cause i think he is a wizard with a unknown class from Celestia or something.

Amber Sparkleflame
Level 45 fire
*find the magic within you*

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I think he's master of school Or the forgotten school everyone is talking about

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
his school is

the one and only

The school of sit-back-and-do-nothing-while-sending-out-student-wizards-to-save-the-spiral.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
skater546 wrote:
I say balance but that is a really good question i wonder or maybe he is every school if you know plz post.

idk

EH i really dont know maybee he should be a mix of life and balance like light
:I

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
Defender
Sep 20, 2008
He doesn't go with any of the schools available (yet), instead, as mentioned in the tutorial, he uses the Astral class, which takes much more time to learn but is extremely strong. And to everyone saying that he doesn't have any spells or that he's evil, explain why and how he fights Malistaire and gives you his spells in the tutorial.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
He is the star class made out of astral magic and star class is made by ice and myth 8)

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
darknessfire1011 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

I like that one, very funny, but you are correct what exactly does he do besides make the kids do all of the work.
Here is the school.

The sit-back-and-do-nothing-while-sending-out -student-wizards-to-save-the-spiral school.

Specialty: standing around, twirling a staff in the air over and over

weakness: athletic sports

I bet a turtle would beat him in a race ! And I dont feel bad for him!

You Know what guys...i have to believe you lol!

Blaze Deathrider 13 balance
why are you guys talking bad about Merle i mean if it wasn't for him you wouldn't even know how to duel don't you remember the tutorial

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
BLANCE because blance is every thing and he looks a lot like merlen HE WAS BLANCE

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
rarakelley wrote:
Pretty sure he is all of them but some post on is he evil said he may just be a guy standing around lol but anyways he may not have any spells.

Nah, He would of knocked you out already. But if he has no spells, thats a completely different story. :P But what if he does? END OF THE SPIRAL!!!

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
i think he might be life because his personality seems like that of a life wizard's :)

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
McNallen wrote:
He is balance because when you choose to be balance, it says people that are balance and he was listed.

lolz, it doesnt say merle, it says merlin XD

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
DEATHCLASS7777 the Merlin mentioned in that i think is the one from king Aurthur knights of the round table as for Merle Ambrose hm i wonder?