Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
I went thru the entire quest script to finally get to fight the Oni. When I entered the room, I saw the last book I needed for 'the greatest gift.' I proceeded to loot the book before engaging the boss. I received the message 'quest complete.' I then engaged the boss and defeated him. 'The greatest gift' quest reset and told me I still needed the book I just looted; however, I could no longer interact with the book. I left the dungeon and came right back to see if I could loot the book, and the entire zone reset. I need this resolved. I do not think I should be forced to replay the Entire five hour script because of this issue.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
For one thing no Oni quest is five hours long :?. I am sure the
bug will be resolved. Good luck!

Wolf Dragonflame Level 45 Pyromancer
Dragonspyre Academy ( On the Obsidian Chest quest)

Justin Titanwraith Level 46 Diviner
Dragonspyre Academy ( On the Obsidian Chest quest)

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
well my quest bug dosen't reset and it's not about the oni, (I haven't even finshed marleybone ) but there have been some gliches when the arrow leads to the wrong place. Also when I try to start the stray cats quest, Zeke says I already started it and when I found one of the cats, it nothing pops up to say: located regent's square cat it's so anoying!!! :x

hope you find a solution soon
thanks,

Jacob Ghostwhisper lvl 26 ice 8) 8) 8)