Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Recipe from Wul'yuhm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I got a mission from Wul'yuhm and i had to create two swords and i did, but when i went to talk to him he had a gray question mark, not yellow. I did by the reagants, but did i do something wrong? Someone PLEASE answer! Thanks! :D

Lauren Skyriver
Ice wizard

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Everstar55 wrote:
I got a mission from Wul'yuhm and i had to create two swords and i did, but when i went to talk to him he had a gray question mark, not yellow. I did by the reagants, but did i do something wrong? Someone PLEASE answer! Thanks! :D Lauren Skyriver Ice wizard

1) Did you get the 'successful at crafting' when you made each item?
2) Are the items in your backpack?

You say you bought the reagents, but you never mention using the crafting table (basic) with success (ie, correct reagents, slot free, room in your back pack). You didn't say that when you when to check out of crafting class that you had the items on you. If you did all these, something is wrong and contact Mr. Lincoln and his helpers...

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Everstar55 wrote:
I got a mission from Wul'yuhm and i had to create two swords and i did, but when i went to talk to him he had a gray question mark, not yellow. I did by the reagants, but did i do something wrong? Someone PLEASE answer! Thanks! :D Lauren Skyriver Ice wizard

1) Did you get the 'successful at crafting' when you made each item?
2) Are the items in your backpack?

You say you bought the reagents, but you never mention using the crafting table (basic) with success (ie, correct reagents, slot free, room in your back pack). You didn't say that when you when to check out of crafting class that you had the items on you. If you did all these, something is wrong and contact Mr. Lincoln and his helpers...

Thanks I know my problem now. :)