Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake Battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Dear Cyrus Drake,
I have beat you as a teacher before and i was wondering if i could have a 2v2 battle with you. I have my bff with me that will help me. You could choose your friend as well. I am almost always on wizards (as i am obsessed with it) just give me a place to meet you and what time and date and realm and area. My bf is only a lvl 25 and i am just lvl 42. I deeply honor myth. It is one of the most powerful schools out there in my opinion. Give me all the deteails. Again i LOVE myth. I would also be very honorable to challenge you in practice match pvp. My Characters name is Lenora SkyWhisper. Bff character's name is Donna RoseDreamer.

Lenora SkyWhisper
Love Myth
Dream Myth
Brag bout Myth

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Not to totally dump on you, but teachers don't usually do real battles. They arent really characters, either, just part of the game. It would be a moderator, but they dont play on "characters" like us.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
actually i have done a battle with moolinda wu's character on here. She does have her own acount. We meeted up and played a pvp battle. She was an actual wizard.
before you say no this won't happen do you research.

Lenora SkyWhisper
Maybe we can meet sometime.
Tell me what realm and area
WIZARD101

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Kolee wrote:
actually i have done a battle with moolinda wu's character on here. She does have her own acount. We meeted up and played a pvp battle. She was an actual wizard.
before you say no this won't happen do you research.

Lenora SkyWhisper
Maybe we can meet sometime.
Tell me what realm and area
WIZARD101
any proof? sounds cool though

Historian
May 15, 2009
AWW UR SO LUCKY
i cant tell u how cool it would be to face my storm prof in a pvp match 2 see who can pull the most cunning of storm combos

THAT WOULD BE SOOOO COOL! lol

it makes me hyper thought thinking about me facing my professor in a dual