Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Powerful low levels?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
One day i was battleing in ranked matches. i got in to a 1v1 with a low level so i thought "I am so winning" his health was low but he resisted a lot until i run out of spells and i lost . i could tell he did a lot of ranked matches because of his powerful arena clothes. ISN'T IT A LITTLE ANNOYING THAT THEY WIN??? i am a level 33 pyromancer named Andrew Breaker. please post.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
NO its not annoying. I'm sure they earned their rank and their gear one way or any other. and honestly, if your strategy was not good enough to beat them, then that's your fault. So change your strategy and learn to better pvp. At level 30 something you should have strong enough attacks to take them out. Save up your pips and double or triple attack in a row if you have to. If you ran out of cards, learn to have reshuffle. You should ALWAYS have at least one reshuffle in a 1v1 or 2v2 duel. Sorry to sound harsh, but its the cold truth my friend. Best of luck to you.

~David SoulFlame Grand Master Pyromancer
~David SoulHunter Grand Master Balance
~Darby SparkleFlower Grand Master Myth
~David SoulBreeze Master Ice
~David SoulCatcher Adept Death

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
rafaelandres54 wrote:
One day i was battleing in ranked matches. i got in to a 1v1 with a low level so i thought "I am so winning" his health was low but he resisted a lot until i run out of spells and i lost . i could tell he did a lot of ranked matches because of his powerful arena clothes. ISN'T IT A LITTLE ANNOYING THAT THEY WIN??? i am a level 33 pyromancer named Andrew Breaker. please post.

Well I think that being beat by a lower level tells you something. If you are defeated by a WAY lower level than you then you might want to rethink that fight and pick out what you did wrong. I have a few Grandmasters and I think that when I get defeated by a lower level that they think their strategy over before they even join the match. I have been playing my level 27 fire in arena lately and I was a Warlord in 2 days. I use to treasure and people got mad but thats why there is a side deck. Don't get mad at yourself if you get beat by a lower level. Sometimes you get to full of yourself and you don't try. Please think your battle over in your mind (Play the battle in your mind, plan steps before you get to them).

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
ChaoticLee wrote:
NO its not annoying. I'm sure they earned their rank and their gear one way or any other. and honestly, if your strategy was not good enough to beat them, then that's your fault. So change your strategy and learn to better pvp. At level 30 something you should have strong enough attacks to take them out. Save up your pips and double or triple attack in a row if you have to. If you ran out of cards, learn to have reshuffle. You should ALWAYS have at least one reshuffle in a 1v1 or 2v2 duel. Sorry to sound harsh, but its the cold truth my friend. Best of luck to you.

~David SoulFlame Grand Master Pyromancer
~David SoulHunter Grand Master Balance
~Darby SparkleFlower Grand Master Myth
~David SoulBreeze Master Ice
~David SoulCatcher Adept Death

Yes, yes, and finally YES!

I am level 42.
One time I did 1v1 against a guy who was only about level 25.
It went so long it was a draw.

But I won't complain!
It was fun.

And about the Reshuffle thing.... it's good to have two of them in your deck. That way you can discard one to make room for other cards, and when you use the other one guess what... The discarded one comes back! Then when you use that Reshuffle the other one comes back. WOOHOO!

Unless they're treasure cards of course!
But you're smart. You knew that!

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 42 Balance/Ice

P.S. Dog food is getting weird! One day people will be able to eat it.