Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A sign a hint to a new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Any one else notice in the bulliten this month in the pic for the art contest it has a crab for Celestia has the theme of the world yet to come

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Yeah! I looked at the celstia crab right now! I think we'll be going to an underwater world where we'll be battleing storm creatures like the triton! We should mention that to Kingsisle!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Defender
May 24, 2009
If people noticed hints through out the game, it hints that there are nine worlds in total planned for wizard101! (Credits go to wikipedia :p)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
greenguy123 wrote:
Yeah! I looked at the celstia crab right now! I think we'll be going to an underwater world where we'll be battleing storm creatures like the triton! We should mention that to Kingsisle!
Why does everyone think that the world is gonna be based on one school? I mean Kingsisle wouldnt make celesta if every enemy was storm. So everyone stop saying things like:

"oh i love this storm based world"

"i would love to fight a stormzilla"

Its not gonna be all about storm.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
diablo1008 wrote:
If people noticed hints through out the game, it hints that there are nine worlds in total planned for wizard101! (Credits go to wikipedia :p)

There could be more worlds in Wizards then 9, The game designers would be INSANE to stop at 9 they have a gold mine on this game, Just think it's $10.00 a month to play, 10 multiply that by 5000 people playing, thats $50,000 a month and multiply that by 12 months$600,000 a year and im not counting multiple family accounts, crowns and anything else they could come up with. If they stop at 9 worlds people will get bored and leave, The demand is high right now because people love this game, I could come up with nine worlds, Write all the stories and quests and items to be found and make each as fun as the ones we have now and do it in a two years time. The game designers are not going to stop at 9 worlds. People ahve just seen the start of whats to come. The game is endless with much more fun to come. FANS keep playing because this game will pass all others ever played online before. 8)

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
greenguy123 wrote:
Why does everyone think that the world is gonna be based on one school? I mean Kingsisle wouldnt make celesta if every enemy was storm. So everyone stop saying things like:

"oh i love this storm based world"

"i would love to fight a stormzilla"

Its not gonna be all about storm.

IMO:
Celesta is kinda like a sunken city,... hmmmm two sunken places.
it also (if my esp is working right) has
another side to it called the Eather 'The Other Side' 'The Spirit Realm'
The area is in between matter/Dimention that houses the Spiral and all its worlds within itself, (in laymans terms); The place where Ghosts and Demons and Spirits live.

Water is life , Water is used with the Schools of Ice and Storm.
The Spirit World any school because it will be a structured randomnnus
to the mobs because they could be any of the monsters in the spiral!
So you must be prepared and also traveling in the Eather burns Mana!

BUT WAIT! So how the heck are we going to breath under the water? Maybe we will have to 'Craft' a breathing device for ourselfs or obtain a breathing under water spell when we reach level 50 by doing a quest?

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009