Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card level types/

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I read in one of the boards that the posting player never used level ! cards, and in fact had none of them in hid any og them in hid deck, Is this possible, and if so. how does one remove these Lvl 1 cards form? I would like to make more room for the higher cards and reduce the number of LvL1 cards that appear in the difficult fights.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Open your spelldeck by pressing "P" on your keyboard. On the left side of your spelldeck pictures, click once on the lower level cards that you want to remove. This will put them back in the right hand side of your picture.

Then go to the right hand side and click once on the higher level cards that you want to add to your spelldeck. You can click on the red arrow on that side to go to the next page/pages to see all of your spells. I try to keep my wand spell (zero pips), and maybe one or two lower level cards so I can use them to break shields that the other guys put up.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Thank you very much for your answer on my card "problem". I have tried it and it works very well, however I' more interested in a way to change the cards listed at the bottom of the left page. Those seem to be the ones which come up most often at a crisis point in any battle. Is there any way of disposing of those critters?

Administrator
The cards on the bottom left are in what is called a sideboard. Those are placed there by clothing, your wand, pets and other items you have equipped.

Many young Wizards play without a wand to reduce the cards that appear in that sideboard.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Wow! I wish I'd known this fact a little earlier! I've dumped my wand, and now my battles are finishing much earlier. Thank you very much.
I have another question, and it has to do with the Ice Vault. The answer is probably a "spoiler" and if so, can I get a hint somewhere?
It has to do with the various "riddles" in the vault. I think I've answered 2 correctly, because I get a message indicating I've unlocked (or broken) two locks, but I cannot solve the puzzle at the Guardian. Can someone direct me to a hint so I don't spoil the game for those who are more wise than I am?
Thank you.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Intrepid5295 wrote:
I would like to make more room for the higher cards and reduce the number of LvL1 cards that appear in the difficult fights.

I had one more thought. Did you know that when you are in a fight that you can discard/remove the cards that appear? If you "right click" on a card that you don't want, it will be discarded/removed from your selection in the fight. So that the next round, it won't be there and a new card/cards will appear (maybe the one you are looking for).