Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone know the code to big ben!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Ok i have been playing for a while and I just realized i dont know the combination to big ben on the 8th floor. let me know!

Delver
May 04, 2009
The book that you read on that floor says something about "the way was lite for you. Return and see (something?)." I forget what it says, but when you go back down thru the elevator for the past four floors, there was a plaque that was shining, next to the elevator on each floor. That is the "code" that you need for the floor with the combination. The four plaques were snowflake, bird, dog, and moon.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
On the previous 4 floors you will see an item and it shows 2 symbols and one must be used to crack the code, but it must be lighten up. If you have trouble with it I will help. I got to the last floor and died because my friend was Idle when we were battling the Agony Wraith and that criminal. So because we didn't finish it just yet, I will help you on your last part of Marleybone. Then you go to Mooshu!

-Anthony Redflame Level 35 Necromancer

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
On the previous 4 floors you will see an item and it shows 2 symbols and one must be used to crack the code, but it must be lighten up. If you have trouble with it I will help. I got to the last floor and died because my friend was Idle when we were battling the Agony Wraith and that criminal. So because we didn't finish it just yet, I will help you on your last part of Marleybone. Then you go to Mooshu!

-Anthony Redflame Level 35 Necromancer

Nevermind. I just beat it today. I finished with 49 health left and if my Kraken fizzled, I would of died. It did over 1,000 damage due to the Windstorm, Darkwind and Storm Trap. First, you should take out the Agony Wraith, even though I took out the cat first.