Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Now malistares gone why not some one else?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Some one strong like merle ambrose kidnaped and you got to save him but a new head teacher comes and teaches the 8th school? that be cool and undead are gone now monsters and aliens lol or evil witches ect..... plz comment!

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Nice idea, but I think kingsile has that worked out a bit, you see, soon a new world called celestia will be coming out, and I think it will be a grandmaster only world :) I really hope the new story will focus on the elimental schools, because it was mainly focusing on Death, life, and myth for a long time.
Other than that I know nothing about celestia, besides possibly something about a Flight school? I'm not sure, its just a rumour.

Fiona Starcatcher.
Grandmaster Necromancer.
(And her pet wraith Jessie! XD)

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
camowiz wrote:
Nice idea, but I think kingsile has that worked out a bit, you see, soon a new world called celestia will be coming out, and I think it will be a grandmaster only world :) I really hope the new story will focus on the elimental schools, because it was mainly focusing on Death, life, and myth for a long time.
Other than that I know nothing about celestia, besides possibly something about a Flight school? I'm not sure, its just a rumour.

Fiona Starcatcher.
Grandmaster Necromancer.
(And her pet wraith Jessie! XD)
sounds so cool! thanks and i am grand master pyromancer but i hope the new world not gonna be to hard.....

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
it will probably be, but a flight school would be cool! i think that someone like a demon should rule and he commands his rock giants and fiery warriors, and possibly all of his ice collosses. there should also be new things where you can fight real gigantic monsters, and also places that you have to actually "jump" to get around.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
I think the grand master only will be too hard i mean i'm grandmaster, and the quests are hard without getting help from friends. I mean if they are going to bring a whole new world why not making it friendly for everyone or how about this?. It will start like we all did at wizard city and you can become a much higher level. Like you have to go help someone else in the universe, cause there is a war going on etc, and you start off at level 50 and the highest would be level 100. that would be way cooler. More fun cause then they can introduce new worlds. Instead of bears aliens live there, call it martianville lol. I think it would be entertaining for everyone flight school would go with it completely. :D judt an idea.