Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice Creature Feature Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
My daughter has an ice wizard that just hit lvl 38. She got a message from Greyrose saying she had a new spell.

When she gets to Greyrose, there is not a new spell available (other than the next training spell at lvl 42).

There is no "!" over Greyrose head. From what I can gather, it should be there. I know my fire wizard had a similar "1" over Falmea (sp?) head and a quest as we are working our ice and fire together and I just got that quest for my fire wizard myself recently.

Please help.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
That's very odd. Are you absolutely sure she didn't talk to her already, but got sidetracked and forgot what she was suppose to do? You can check your quest log to see.

At level 38, you get the spell quest to (finally) earn your Ice Blade.

Good luck.

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
ralphthewonderllama wrote:
My daughter has an ice wizard that just hit lvl 38. She got a message from Greyrose saying she had a new spell.

When she gets to Greyrose, there is not a new spell available (other than the next training spell at lvl 42).

There is no "!" over Greyrose head. From what I can gather, it should be there. I know my fire wizard had a similar "1" over Falmea (sp?) head and a quest as we are working our ice and fire together and I just got that quest for my fire wizard myself recently.

Please help.

This has happened to me twice, MooLinda told me to come and she didn't have anything.
P.S. ralphthewonderllama is an AWESOME name

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl19
life&fire

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009

Please help.

Could be a bug, like how currently I can't see the new wing mounts!

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
That's very odd. Are you absolutely sure she didn't talk to her already, but got sidetracked and forgot what she was suppose to do? You can check your quest log to see.

Good luck.

Yes, I thought it was odd too, and I checked the quest log, and didn't see anything that looked like a spell quest, or any quest that is not storyline related.

That is why I asked on here. It is just odd.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:

Good luck.

Yes, I thought it was odd too, and I checked the quest log, and didn't see anything that looked like a spell quest, or any quest that is not storyline related.

That is why I asked on here. It is just odd.

Re checked the quest log. She had not completed the quest for her minion. She finished that and all was well.

Thanks for all the input.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
That happen to me
I'm lvl 40 now and still no Ice Blade... :(

You have to defect Nimah the Wicked first...

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
First off. This happens every time you lvl up(it resends for you BUT)
This happens if you normally play on a certain computer, then go on another and lvl up. Doesnt matter if it was downloaded on this new computer already. Just using the character has to be new. Hope this helps. Also check wiki for your ice card needs