Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

changing color of mounts !!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
well i think it would be cool to ride a silver horse.
Which could be nice and tuff like accessories to add to mounts.
Also because of pink ponys and horse with wings like a Pegasus.
A dragon with a horn.
Golden dragons
white horses
and claws for dragons
a maine for tiger
you know that kinda stuff ok plz do put this on the message boards
:-) :?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Brianna Summershade, lvl 48 Master Of Death.

I think that's an awesome idea ;)
and if that happened then everyone would have unique mounts! :-D
I think KI really needs to take this into consideration :-P

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Do it! I don't want to have the same mount as everyone else, this will give a much larger variety to different mounts!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I think it's a cool idea, but then again, tigers and lions are supposed to be those colors, and they are designed to look life-like, so um ... I'm not really opposed to the idea, I just think it's not the greatest one ... MadelineLionRider lvl 50 Life

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
i think that this is an awesome idea and should be done very soon to make the game even better :-D

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
i think its a great idea.
another question am i the only one who think the horses and unicorns look rather stupid?

Rowan Shadowstalker

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I think That an awesome idea!

I would have a black and silver horse :)

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Isirion wrote:
i think its a great idea.
another question am i the only one who think the horses and unicorns look rather stupid?

Rowan Shadowstalker

I think they look a bit odd. The way they're always smiling except th Black Stallion. And what's with the flap of whatever it is that points out over each nostril? O.o Of course I've workd around horses all my life, so naturally I think the game horses look funny, but it's to be expected because they mixed it up a bit.

Historian
May 15, 2009
I would love to be able to color mounts i would have the most evil looking mounts EVER MUAHAHAHAH jk

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
MadieTiger101 wrote:
I think it's a cool idea, but then again, tigers and lions are supposed to be those colors, and they are designed to look life-like, so um ... I'm not really opposed to the idea, I just think it's not the greatest one ... MadelineLionRider lvl 50 Life

Hello Madie,

I agree with you. Certain mounts are supposed to be a certain color. But perhaps in those cases, being able to change the color or style of the collar, our saddle, would be sufficient.

The Lion and Tiger have that gem that hangs from their collar. Perhaps being able to choose a color for that would be nice.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 33 (Magus Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 17 (Journeyman Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Journeyman Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Journeyman Diviner)