Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stopping A Fight?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
It is difficult enough trying to navigate around without being snagged from a safe zone on the side and being drawn into a fight or getting to close and being pulled into a fight, I must observe people who can stop a fight.

They get drawn into a fight, somehow they have a method of canceling that fight and both they and the non player character goes along their merry way.

Is that a legitimate function to have the ability to stop a fight or are they cheating?

If this is not a legitimate game function then someone needs to find out how they are doing this and put a stop to it because they should have to fight, win, die or flee just like everyone else.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
i admit - I have done it many times.

when i just dont feel like fighting and want to get the quest destination.... log off/ back on - most of the time you are out of the fight .

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
OK, if it is not cheating then I am going to do it too.

What does the establishment say? Is it cheating or not?

If it is not cheating then I will also avoid these unwanted fights.

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
jaronuts wrote:
It is difficult enough trying to navigate around without being snagged from a safe zone on the side and being drawn into a fight or getting to close and being pulled into a fight, I must observe people who can stop a fight.

They get drawn into a fight, somehow they have a method of canceling that fight and both they and the non player character goes along their merry way.

Is that a legitimate function to have the ability to stop a fight or are they cheating?

If this is not a legitimate game function then someone needs to find out how they are doing this and put a stop to it because they should have to fight, win, die or flee just like everyone else.
they hit esc log out and wait some and log back in i do it sometimes if i am in a hurry and dont have the time

scot deathhammer grandmaster fire warlord
scot deathhammer grandmaster storm warlord x 2
scot deathhammer grandmaster balance warlord
scot deathhammer lvl 18 ice warlord
morgrim grandmaster myth warlord x 2
kane life noob rank noob