Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ivan SoulSinger, And the way a sword moves

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I think that wizards who are lucky enough to find a sword, should move Like Ivan SoulSinger does when you try to use a spell. I find it boring that swords and wands are the same, I think this new way is much cooler.

Yes or No? If No how would you do it?

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
I think that wizards who are lucky enough to find a sword, should move Like Ivan SoulSinger does when you try to use a spell. I find it boring that swords and wands are the same, I think this new way is much cooler.

definintly a YES for me even though i have his sword i would like the way he moves so YES YES YES!!!

Survivor
Sep 18, 2008
Who's Ivan Soulslinger?

P.S. I like how my sword, the goldenbeak moves

Adam Pearlgrove
level 35
Life

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Ivan is a death boss in ds, he looks like a student wizard too. and the movement used when casting a spell, not how it actually looks

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:

Well, he is a boss. Though a wizard he is, the similarities between him and ordinary wizards, differ. He has different exceptions which players don't because he is a boss. It would be boring if we were all the same.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
adam567890 wrote:
Who's Ivan Soulslinger?

P.S. I like how my sword, the goldenbeak moves

Adam Pearlgrove
level 35
Life

Hiya,
Ivan Soulsinger is a sidequest boss in Dragonspyre.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

Well, he is a boss. Though a wizard he is, the similarities between him and ordinary wizards, differ. He has diff erent exceptions which players don't because he is a boss. It would be boring if we were all the same.

yeah but still a wizard is a wizard, if you think about it all students are bosses, or have the potential to be, minions, leaders of groups, etc. and i think it is boring how wands and swords are the same, and staffs are awesomely different, but swords are the best and this is a yes or no question, just because he is a boss doesnt mean he is better then us. The only difference between him and us is that he has a guard an a sword X attack that does x damage per pip

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Well i would love his sword, but why cant we get his better hits then our swords thats kind of weird plus if he has like four or five pips it does like 459 something like that, that be so cool if we had that kind of power. :? so yeah.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
well, basicly it would be awesome to move our bls blades th like that, sorry for spelling asnd stuff, i lazy XD anyway, i've always wanted that, and also we have that kind of power, because when you get leveled up, you get spells thats do more than that for the same amount or, if your a storm or fire, less pips. I think we should have equal rights on three, like, cant we just keep dragging people into battles? no can we at least summon minions who follow us? no can we at LEAST be able to move our sqword cool? no so, wizard101 employes employees, if you ever check this, hear me out, this are these are my requests, wait, scratch that. please make these changes, is all i'm saying, well see ya
Ethan Firebringers
grand master fire
Ethan Firebringer

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
I TOTALLY AGREE we should also have more moves than a simple sword hack maybe moves life malistair and cyrus only in wizard form. idk just an idea