Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What school do you think i belong to?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Also, what character am i most like?

Hello, my name is Anonymous ( I am not telling you my real name! Anonymous means secret.) I am going to tell you a little about myself.

I am unsocial to a certain extent. I love talking to people and I strongly dislike mean people. When people are mean to me in school, i act mean the rest of the day. My fave spells of each school in W101 are as follows:

Storm: tempest, triton
Ice: ice armor, ice wyvern
fire: Immolate, helephant
life: Satyr, rebirth
death: Animate, scarecrow, beguile
myth: Summon cyclops minion, orthrus
balance: judgement, balanceblade, hex

My favorate colors are reds. orange,browns,greyscale, golds

My favorate girl name is Cynthia

My favorite boy name is : Vladimir

I like dresses a lot, normally slightly tight( but not very much) soft fabric, confortable. long sleeves and turtle neck.

My robe would be long, turtle necked, loose sleaves( elbow down losoe, tight from elbow up.) with a trim on the edge of the sleaves. Tight from the hips up. with a trim on the bottom similar to that of Sylvia drake.

I like having my hair down. Maybe in a headband( one of them plastic ones wraped in satin-black.)

my favorite food is pizza. i also like pastas( some mildly spicy)

I am to tell the truth, lazy

I like to play on my computer

I also play the clarinet in the beginning band at my anonymous school and was 2nd chair but i did not do good on the most recent seating test. :(

I was also listening to the highschool orchestra play( uh...my school is highschool and middle school ) And from how much I enjoyed it i take it that I like that kinda stuff

ok that is enough about me now tell me. What character in wizard 101 ( professor, student, marleybonian, mander, krokotillian, DS knight or wizard) am I most like and what school would I belong to if this was real.

Ok Can i get an answer from one of the moderaters if you are not too busy to answer my question because i would just take the test but on most of those questions i would say neither for and it is frusterating because i cannot relate to such questions because they are not enough choices. FOR EXAMPLE: you only most of the time get 2 choices for each question.

P.S You know you can tell about me what kind of school I belong to by refering to the different things the characters say.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
Ummm... Just skip the test and try out a few schools?

Although, if what you are asking is what school would you belong to in real life, then I'd have to say you sound like a Life kinda person to me..

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008